- jacoibo5731
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: COLOMBIA BOG in Pro
- Registered: November 11, 2009
- Posts: 1,154
Big flagcounter
I forgot how to do.
thanx
hors service pour le moment
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio
no working
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Big flagcounter
On your counter code where it says count, put the characters xl after it, like www.flagcounter/countxl/...
I hope this was what you were looking for.
Visit:
- jacoibo5731
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: COLOMBIA BOG in Pro
- Registered: November 11, 2009
- Posts: 1,154
Re: Big flagcounter
merci gracias thanx danke grazie.
from Bogotá COLOMBIA.
hors service pour le moment
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio
no working
- •
- nikolaos p.
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- From: Greece
- Registered: November 24, 2011
- Posts: 646
Re: Big flagcounter
Very good feature! ![]()
(It works only in top countries counter. If you try it in time counter, you get a top countries counter too.
)
- holland25
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Trnava, Slovakia
- Registered: September 20, 2010
- Posts: 3,688
Re: Big flagcounter
Hey jacoibo, nice avatar ![]()
251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
- jacoibo5731
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: COLOMBIA BOG in Pro
- Registered: November 11, 2009
- Posts: 1,154
Re: Big flagcounter
Thanx a lot.
Flag counter is my favorite page. I try to tell to my friends now in Colombia that FC is amazing, fun, happy, and CULTURAL. I learned inportant things about our Planet,
Gracias a todos.
Santa Fé de Bogotá for PRO.
hors service pour le moment
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio
no working
- •
- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
Hi,
I've tried to make my counter a little bigger but it doesn't work. I put the characters xl or l after "count" but no joy.
I'm using my counter on blogspot. Any ideas why this is happening?
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Big flagcounter
Could this be a blogger problem?
Could you provide the site where the counter resides? We could check the page source to identify spelling or other errors.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
My counter is located here
I'm also interested in going pro before the end of this year.
Last edited by Javiervallestero (May 11, 2013 9:47 am)

1