- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
Paul Prince wrote:
the first thing i did when i started was to register my counter.
i dont understand why people dont do it.
Because there are certainly many reasons
I know many users without !
Please visit
My Counter Image
- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
Spece wrote:
Spece wrote:
@ Jeremy
What's coming with many users not in the Counter Management ( Which did not specify an email when registering )
Is there a possibility for them to change it ??
I think more than half of the users do not come into the Counter Management !
It would be good if you could change it for example on theRegenerate side !
Please visit
My Counter Image
- holland25
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Trnava, Slovakia
- Registered: September 20, 2010
- Posts: 3,688
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
You don't need to repost that thing over and over...
251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
Yeah, when I made it, I never thought I would be a fan of it, but now I am. Is there another way to sign up?
Visit:
- Jeremy
- Administrator
Offline 
- From: United States
- Registered: August 30, 2009
- Posts: 2,780
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
Flag counter management is only an option when you first create your counter.
If you skipped this and have a Flag Counter Pro subscription, however, we can try to match up your details and get you signed up.
Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.
- •
- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
![]()
Last edited by Spece (April 7, 2013 1:18 am)
Please visit
My Counter Image
- roddersnavy
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: Melbourne
- Registered: June 20, 2010
- Posts: 1,496
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
REGISTER your damn counter, that is what everyone is saying!
- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
roddersnavy wrote:
REGISTER your damn counter, that is what everyone is saying!
now I know that, too - but not when I came to Flag Counter !
I have more than one million visitors and do not want to start again!
------------
Now I have written to the support !
Last edited by Spece (April 7, 2013 12:55 am)
Please visit
My Counter Image
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
It woud be nice, but if we cannot, well I guess oh well.
Visit:
- Spece
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Germany / NRW / Düsseldorf
- Registered: January 25, 2013
- Posts: 177
Re: Repeat Visitor Preference
Spece wrote:
------------
Now I have written to the support !
Thanks to the support for rapid e mail! :-)
Please visit
My Counter Image

Paul Prince wrote: