Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2012 2:21 am  #1

Hello there

Well, I'm not sure if anybody remembers me (besides a small group of people I've talked with a few times) but I used to come here constantly around 2011. So, hello there (:

But, I wanted to ask a question now that I'm here. I randomly saw a FC that had 244 countries and found out it had almost all countries that were impossible some months ago. I hadn't checked any FC related stuff since last year so I didn't have an idea what was going on. I soon found out there were lots of counters with 240+ flags.

So that gave me curiosity and I wanted to ask here if anybody knows how did those people obtain those countries (Christmas Islands, Pitcairn Islands, Norfolk Islands, BIOT, etc.) and if it's currently possible to still obtain them, and if it's easy or complicated.

Thanks,

Naranja

June 26, 2012 4:52 am  #2

Re: Hello there

Hi Naranja,
Welcome back. We missed you

The flags are still possible as far as I know. We have had some discussions on how to obtain them. The visits were and are generated by using/employing a particular service which is not allowed to discuss at this forum any longer.

I recommend to check Paul's site (a link can be found at my signature) in that regard. You will easily find what you need to get those visits.
And up to now 244 is the maximum what can be collected.

I appreciate your visit from Peru.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 26, 2012 5:55 am  #3

Re: Hello there

BIOT has always been possible.

If you post a link to a website your flag counter is located, I'm sure some people will help

Last edited by roddersnavy (June 26, 2012 5:57 am)

Board footera

Flag Counter