Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2009 9:34 am  #1

How do I get World flags?

I'm fairly new to this, and maybe I'm missing something basic, but all I can get is US state flags, not World ones. I've tried the links given in some of the other posts, but no luck! If I go into my stats page it shows visits (other than US) with a small red coss where the flag should be. What am I doing wrong?

September 4, 2009 10:15 am  #2

Re: How do I get World flags?

Hello

but all I can get is US state flags, not World ones

I think you are using the flagcounter with U.S. states

Get the World flagcounter here

Tell us if it works 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 4, 2009 10:34 am  #3

Thanks Shiam, I've given it a try - I'll let you know how it works. (The worrying thing is that when the page first comes up world flags are shown, but when I change the columns, etc. only US States flags are on the "using our visitors" preview) Thanks for your help!

September 4, 2009 12:18 pm  #4

Let us know if it worked! 

September 4, 2009 5:26 pm  #5

I'm having the same problem as Stampshop.  The world flags show up in the setup process, but when they display on my page, they're state flags.  The code says 'states' instead of whatever the code is for the countries.  Anyone know how to help?

Last edited by Elleellee (September 4, 2009 5:28 pm)

September 4, 2009 7:40 pm  #6

Hmmm, that is strange.  Can you please try generating a new Flag Counter now?  We have made some changes to our Javascript code that could have caused this in certain browsers (though I'm not sure why)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 4, 2009 7:42 pm  #7

Hmmm maybe states counter was there before? Cause you can't create one from the main FC site anymore. check FC main's site and get another code, then paste it here for a review!

Last edited by Notturno (September 4, 2009 7:43 pm)

September 5, 2009 1:27 am  #8

Yes, Jeremy, it worked!  I now have one U.S. flag in my array.  Thanks for fixing that.

September 5, 2009 6:21 am  #9

Nope! still only getting US State flags! Non US are still coming up on the stats page as a little red cross. :-(

September 5, 2009 6:33 am  #10

Ha Ha Ha! After reading Elleellee's answers I regenerated another flag page (must be about the tenth in two weeks) and ... IT WORKED! Thanks! World flags at last! MySpace.com/Stampshop

Board footera

Flag Counter