Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2011 4:11 pm  #21

Re: Would you help out a classroom/teacher?

+1 spain www.europa-irc.eu

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu 

August 30, 2011 4:36 pm  #22

jeremyp4 + 1 Philippines

August 30, 2011 4:43 pm  #23

Alexander +1 philippines

August 30, 2011 5:01 pm  #24

First Dutch flag on your counter I think it's a great way to teach children geography

August 30, 2011 8:21 pm  #25

Thanks everyone for the visits.... the kids were really amazed to see how many countries we have added to our counter.

August 31, 2011 1:37 am  #26

Aero wrote:

Hey Jeremy, great to see you again ! As in before, I added the first Malaysian flag to your counter. All the best in collecting more flags for your students !

Thanks a bunch!  Maybe you can be my first Malaysian flag next year too.  I (and my students) appreciate it.

August 31, 2011 4:41 am  #27

jeremyp4 wrote:

Aero wrote:

Hey Jeremy, great to see you again ! As in before, I added the first Malaysian flag to your counter. All the best in collecting more flags for your students !

Thanks a bunch!  Maybe you can be my first Malaysian flag next year too.  I (and my students) appreciate it.

You are most welcomed and of course, it would be my pleasure.

I write about countries and everything in between : http://a4rzero.wordpress.com/
Direct link to counter.
Need a Malaysian flag ? You can get it here.

August 31, 2011 10:22 am  #28

Hi jeremyp4, I added one more Australia from me and the first Egypt from a proxy.
And I'm afraid your page was banned in China coz I tried several Chinese proxies but I was unable to visit, nor did my friends in China, so maybe it's hard to display a Chinese flag on your counter. 

August 31, 2011 10:51 am  #29

+1 Canarias   

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

September 1, 2011 12:09 am  #30

marriot wrote:

Hi jeremyp4, I added one more Australia from me and the first Egypt from a proxy.
And I'm afraid your page was banned in China coz I tried several Chinese proxies but I was unable to visit, nor did my friends in China, so maybe it's hard to display a Chinese flag on your counter. 

Oh well... I appreciate the visit from Australia and the extra effort for Egypt and the try at China.  It would be cool to get one from China but I guess it will remain elusive for the time being.

Thanks again for the extra effort on my behalf.

Board footera

Flag Counter