Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2011 9:15 am  #11

Re: Visit wasn't recorded

Jeorge535 wrote:

Well, how can I get his visit onto my counter? I use it in my signature on a forum, and I tried sending him a Private Message, it didn't seem to work. I'm not sure if he's tried clearing his cookies or cache, or if he wants to do that, so how I can get my counter to record his visit? I have 46/51 US states and Montana is one of the ones I need.

You can do nothing but asking him to do all the doubtful issues you raised.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 11, 2011 3:13 pm  #12

Re: Visit wasn't recorded

Jens wrote:

tisina wrote:

Now i have only the problem with label. I had tried several times changing the label in Flag Counter Management / Regenerate Flag Counter. But it still show the default label:"Visitors"

To your visitors label problem:
Try to replace the default viewers settings by "viewers=Worldwide+Visitors"

Post if it was successful.

Thank you Jens for your help.
The problem had been solved. I found the answer to the question, it seems to be that FC code does not except the blank character. At the blank, we need the character plus "+"

So, instead of writing viewers=Wellcome to my Blog! i wrote: viewers=Wellcome+to+my+Blog!
And everything is ok now. You can see it here: http://my.opera.com/whitelie/about/

Tisina,

Board footera

Flag Counter