Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2011 10:22 pm  #1

Flag Niue not shown

hi,

In my blogstat from Feedjit I had a visitor from Niue with accompanying flag. But this did not show up in my flagcounter... how is this possible?

Cheers,
Marcel

June 5, 2011 7:55 am  #2

Re: Flag Niue not shown

It is. One can easily change the own location with Feedjit. I wouldn't trust Feedijt too much.

You should check the source or try to contact a people from there to ensure that you get a real visit.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 5, 2011 9:05 am  #3

Oh yes, I used to visit blogs with location changed to McMurdo Station, AQ, and then watched people bitch about how they did not get a AQ flag into their Flagcounters. Good times 

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

June 5, 2011 10:20 am  #4

holland25h wrote:

Oh yes, I used to visit blogs with location changed to McMurdo Station, AQ, and then watched people bitch about how they did not get a AQ flag into their Flagcounters. Good times 

No-one has ever visited me from McMurdo station. AQ flag is still missing . I guess I will contact their webmaster. Hopefully he/she is not hibernating yet.

Board footera

Flag Counter