Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2011 4:32 pm  #1

count seems wrong

Why is it that my country flags show something like 15,00 hits or views but my site doesnt show that much?

May 27, 2011 4:56 pm  #2

Re: count seems wrong

Sorry, can you try to explain it again. I don't understand one word.
ok, I understand the words but the sense of is hidden to me.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 27, 2011 5:12 pm  #3

my site hit counter shows much less than the flag counter shows, as simple as that..... not sure any other way to say it?????

May 27, 2011 5:15 pm  #4

iDad wrote:

my site hit counter shows much less than the flag counter shows, as simple as that..... not sure any other way to say it?????

I apologize if my English is not as good as yours.

Anyhow, the reason for your problem can be a simple one. Your flagcounter code is been used elsewhere on the internet too. That can cause visits on the flagcounter which not appear on your site counter.

See http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5511 too.

Last edited by Jens (May 27, 2011 5:16 pm)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 27, 2011 5:23 pm  #5

lol my english is terrible... Sorry if I came across sounding rude, it was not meant that way. thanks for the info

May 27, 2011 5:29 pm  #6

iDad wrote:

lol my english is terrible... Sorry if I came across sounding rude, it was not meant that way. thanks for the info

no problem my friend. 

May 30, 2011 6:04 am  #7

Hello

I'm having the same probleme here, with my counter.. just like 1fish2fish, my blog is ''very popular'' in Greenland (131 flags), Iceland (492 flags), Pakistan, Uganda, Rwanda, Falkland Islands, etc..

It seems that we have the exactly same problem with the sudden increase of the same visitors

My flag counter doesn't seem to be registered, is there anything I can do ??

May 30, 2011 6:20 am  #8

Aldebaran wrote:

Hello

I'm having the same probleme here, with my counter.. just like 1fish2fish, my blog is ''very popular'' in Greenland (131 flags), Iceland (492 flags), Pakistan, Uganda, Rwanda, Falkland Islands, etc..

It seems that we have the exactly same problem with the sudden increase of the same visitors

My flag counter doesn't seem to be registered, is there anything I can do ??

1. Upgrade if you haven't.
2. Register the URL where your Flagcounter is allowed to appear.
3. Relax like 1fish2fish is doing now.

Board footera

Flag Counter