Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2009 1:51 pm  #1

What happened to October 26?

Admittedly, the "Daily Breakdown" in the Pageviews section has been very slow to update of late, but it managed to completely SKIP October 26th ... has this data been lost, or is it just not showing up on the list?  "Monday" is also missing on the chart (the last 3 days go Sat - Sun - Tue)!

I was looking at data from another site, and the info is there for that date ... why would it disappear for one counter?  Anything I can do to get that info (I keep those figures as part of a spreadsheet on our traffic)?

Thanks!

October 29, 2009 2:00 pm  #2

Re: What happened to October 26?

BTRIPP, welcome to the forum

What server are you on? There are 4 (s01, s02, s03 & s04) and there were some problems with s01 on the 26. > read here < s01 URLs are like this: http://flagcounter.com/more/ABC while others are s0X.flagcounter.com.
I think it would help Jeremy (flag counter developer) if you posted URL of your flag counter for him to check up

October 29, 2009 2:08 pm  #3

Here's the link to the "pageviews" page with the missing data ... http://s05.flagcounter.com/more7/ZX8q/ ... it appears that we're on a fifth server.

October 29, 2009 2:21 pm  #4

Oops my mistake, there are 5 servers > read < Hmm, let me see..

October 29, 2009 2:32 pm  #5

I've checked a few other s05 flag counters & some are fine > example < while others miss October 26 data too , so better wait for Jeremy to come online & take a look at it I can't do much, I'm an ordinary flag counter user  But will search the forum for any similar glitch on s05 & will let you know if I find any 

Last edited by Notturno (October 29, 2009 2:32 pm)

October 29, 2009 2:36 pm  #6

Thanks!

October 29, 2009 9:00 pm  #7

We are having some problems with s05 being overloaded.  I am looking into what we can do.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 29, 2009 9:51 pm  #8

We have an upgraded machine ordered which should be online by the weekend.  With any luck we should be able to migrate everything over within the next couple days.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

November 1, 2009 5:06 pm  #9

I just noticed that the "pageviews" SKIPPED October 31, and is already showing data for November 1st ... which in the US Central time zone is not quite half over yet!

Is there any chance that the missing (and out-of-sequence) data will be restored with the new machine going in on s05?

November 1, 2009 7:07 pm  #10

What is the URL of your Flag Counter?

In any event, there is no missed data, it just got associated with the wrong day.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter