Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2011 1:10 pm  #1

New Flags have NO details

Hello,
The past month when we get a new country visit us, there flag has no details, instead when clicking on the new country, i get redirected to the page for creating a Free Flag counter.
Is this issue being worked on?
Thanks,
Troy

April 16, 2011 12:49 pm  #2

Re: New Flags have NO details

The URL would be helpful to check what happens on your site.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 16, 2011 1:34 pm  #3

Ok. www.overcomerministry.org
Troy

April 16, 2011 2:21 pm  #4

It looks like the info for Lebanon was missing.  This has been fixed.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 16, 2011 3:00 pm  #5

Sorry, I can't confirm that.

Clicking on Lebanon (Newest Country)  I was redirected to that country, clicking on Germany (Last new visitor) I was redirected the my home country.

All works fine. 

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 17, 2011 2:37 pm  #6

Huh? Yes its working now, but for the past month it has not been working for new countries.
O,well
Thanks,
Troy

April 17, 2011 3:18 pm  #7

We are pleased that Troy is happy and I will close the topic.

Board footera

Flag Counter