Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2012 6:22 pm  #271


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

I have visited,my site is www.allevamentoroseicollis.it
bye

 

August 10, 2012 9:43 am  #272


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

dcv1111 wrote:

I have visited,my site is www.allevamentoroseicollis.it
bye

Thank you, I have visited back. 


I write about countries and everything in between : http://a4rzero.wordpress.com/
Direct link to counter.
Need a Malaysian flag ? You can get it here.
     Thread Starter
 

August 13, 2012 6:16 pm  #273


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

+1 from Saint Helier in Jersey! I have a fantastic holiday here.I hope you are still fine, I really missed our debates :-)

 

August 13, 2012 7:33 pm  #274


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

Visited, +1 from Germany...

 

August 14, 2012 7:40 pm  #275


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

LarisaLarcher wrote:

+1 from Saint Helier in Jersey! I have a fantastic holiday here.I hope you are still fine, I really missed our debates :-)

OMG Hi Larisa !  I guess I owe you a lengthy explanation for my absence...  Likewise, do enjoy your holiday, and many thanks for the visit. 

P.S Congratulations, your counter has grown wayyyy bigger now. 

Last edited by Aero (August 14, 2012 7:41 pm)


I write about countries and everything in between : http://a4rzero.wordpress.com/
Direct link to counter.
Need a Malaysian flag ? You can get it here.
     Thread Starter
 

August 14, 2012 7:41 pm  #276


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

benasek wrote:

Visited, +1 from Germany...

Danke, I have returned the favour. 


I write about countries and everything in between : http://a4rzero.wordpress.com/
Direct link to counter.
Need a Malaysian flag ? You can get it here.
     Thread Starter
 

August 14, 2012 7:58 pm  #277


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

Aero wrote:

OMG Hi Larisa !  I guess I owe you a lengthy explanation for my absence...  Likewise, do enjoy your holiday, and many thanks for the visit. 

P.S Congratulations, your counter has grown wayyyy bigger now. 

Hi there,
I learnt how to use proxies, so I could add some flags to myself. Of course, many flags I got from friendly people here :-) I will try to add some more flags to your counter when I arrive home.

I really dont think you owe me an explanation of anything, I am just happy to see you again

 

August 14, 2012 9:18 pm  #278


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

Visited from BR

 

August 17, 2012 11:47 am  #279


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

Happy to see you again Aero !
Any new country to describe ?....however, I'm not a specialist but beautiful cars on your site !

 

August 24, 2012 6:02 pm  #280


Re: Need a Malaysian flag?

LarisaLarcher wrote:

Aero wrote:

OMG Hi Larisa !  I guess I owe you a lengthy explanation for my absence...  Likewise, do enjoy your holiday, and many thanks for the visit. 

P.S Congratulations, your counter has grown wayyyy bigger now. 

Hi there,
I learnt how to use proxies, so I could add some flags to myself. Of course, many flags I got from friendly people here :-) I will try to add some more flags to your counter when I arrive home.

I really dont think you owe me an explanation of anything, I am just happy to see you again

I see, I see, I'm glad to hear about it. But really, I insist, you really don't have to trouble yourself adding more flags to my counter, I returned to this forum mostly to keep in touch with old friends like you. 

Likewise, likewise, the pleasure is all mine really. 

P.S : Hope the holiday went well. 


I write about countries and everything in between : http://a4rzero.wordpress.com/
Direct link to counter.
Need a Malaysian flag ? You can get it here.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Flag Counter