Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2009 10:10 pm  #1

My new flags to october's beguining!

26.        Israel                          1      October 9, 2009
27.        Slovenia                1    October 8, 2009
28.        Korea, Republic of    1   October 8, 2009
29.        United Arab Emirates  1      October 7, 2009
30.        Cape Verde              1   October 6, 2009
31.        Slovakia                 1     October 6, 2009
32.        Czech Republic             1   October 4, 2009

October 10, 2009 7:12 am  #2

Re: My new flags to october's beguining!

Im the one from Israel,yay 

99.  Reunion             1      October 6, 2009
100.  Kenya              1      October 5, 2009
101.  Mozambique     1      October 4, 2009

My 1st flagcounter: http://s02.flagcounter.com/more/3DIf
My 2nd flagcounter: http://s09.flagcounter.com/more/hPi
No longer helping people get new flags,only close friends

October 10, 2009 7:24 am  #3

nuriel8833 wrote:

That's right!
If you now peoples interested to jewish's culture in Provence, my site, for a little part, it's about that...
Informe theirs!
Bye from Avignon

October 10, 2009 8:08 am  #4

sergig wrote:

nuriel8833 wrote:

That's right!
If you now peoples interested to jewish's culture in Provence, my site, for a little part, it's about that...
Informe theirs!
Bye from Avignon

Remind me where are you from?

My 1st flagcounter: http://s02.flagcounter.com/more/3DIf
My 2nd flagcounter: http://s09.flagcounter.com/more/hPi
No longer helping people get new flags,only close friends

October 10, 2009 11:50 am  #5

He just said "Bye from Avignon" now Google where's Avignon..

October 10, 2009 7:04 pm  #6

nuriel8833 wrote:

sergig wrote:

nuriel8833 wrote:

That's right!
Informe theirs!
Bye from Avignon

Remind me where are you from?

I'm leaving in Provence region of South France, with a minguistic community, where the jewishs people are members of this communty since 2000 years, at the time of Rome !!!!

http://www.acjp.fr/

Bye....

Sergi

October 10, 2009 7:10 pm  #7

×‘×©× ×ª 1481, במחוז ×¤×¨×•×‘× ×¡, ×œ× ×—×¨ ×œ× ×’×“×•×§, מצורף ממלכת צרפת כפוף לחוקינ שלה. גלות של יהודינ ×”×™×
בלתי × ×ž× ×¢×ª. ×–×” יסופקו ×‘×©× ×ª 1500 והוצנ להורג ×‘×©× ×ª 1501.
עכשיו ×–×” קורה ×›×™ ×‘×©× ×ª 1274 מלך צרפת פיליפ ×”× ×ž×™×¥, הועברה ×”×›× ×¡×™×™×”, Venaissin Comtat, חלק ×–×” של המחלקה ×”× ×•×›×—×™ של ווקלוז, שבירתה היתה Pernes, ו Carpentras. ×‘×©× ×ª 1309, ×§×œ×ž× ×¡ החמישי עבר × ×‘×™× ×™×•×Ÿ, שבתורו ×‘×©× ×ª 1348, בעלות של ×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨×•×ª. קרקעות × ×œ×” ×œ×”×©× ×¨ רכוש ×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨ עד המהפכה.

×”×›× ×¡×™×™×” לנ יכולה ×œ× ×¡×•×¨ על היהדות, רוב היהודינ של ×¤×¨×•×‘× ×¡ יעברו × ×ª הצרפתינ ×ž×“×™× ×•×ª ×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨, "הצל של הצלב" ולהפוך "×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨ של ×”×™×”×•×“×™× " (1).
×–×” לנ × ×”×“×” ×¢×  המקומיינ ×¨× ×” החדשינ להתיישב. × ×‘×œ ×ž× ×”, ×”×  חיו בדרכנ ×©×œ×”× , ×‘×™×™×©×•×‘×™× .

ב -1624, סגן הלגט, שהוביל × ×ª ×ž×“×™× ×•×ª מטענ ×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨ החליט הקיבוץ של היהודינ קריירה "". ×‘×¤×¨×•×‘× ×¡, קריירה ×”×™×  רחוב × ×©×¨ יכול להכיל ×§×¨×•× ×•×ª. יהיו, בכל ולתמיד × ×¨×‘×¢ קריירות, × ×—×“ בכל עיר: × ×‘×™× ×™×•×Ÿ, Carpentras, Cavaillon ו L'Isle sur la Sorgue, ×›×™ תושבי החדש יקרנ "×ž× ×¨×‘×¢ הקהילות הקדושה. כל הקריירה, שבהנ × ×ž×“×“×• רק ×ž× ×” מטר, סגור דלתות בכל קצה. ×–×” גטו ". הדלתות × ×¤×ª×—×•×ª בבוקר ולסגור בלילה. × ×œ×£ וחמש ×ž× ×•×ª × ×œ × ×œ×¤×™×™×  × ×™×© × ×•×œ×“×™× , להתחתן, לגדל ילדינ ולמות במקומות ×”× ×œ×” עד המהפכה.

המהפכה לשינ קץ למצב ×–×”: March 28, 1790 יהודינ × ×–×¨×—×™ צרפת × ×‘×™× ×™×•×Ÿ הכירו עוד קודנ לכן, ספטמבר 14, 1791, × ×‘×™× ×™×•×Ÿ ×•× ×ª Venaissin Comtat מחוברינ צרפת. ×‘×©× ×™×  ×”× ×—×¨×•× ×•×ª המחצבות ×¨×•×§× ×• לתוך טיסה כדי ×¤×¨×•×‘× ×¡ ×œ× ×’×“×•×§. הבכור, × ×©×¨ בחר לסיינ × ×ª יומנ בבית של ×œ×™×“×ª× , השתלבו בחיינ ×”×ž×§×•×ž×™×™× .

טקסט ×ž× ×ª ×– '× ×Ÿ קלוד כהן

(1) שמו של ×”× ×¤×™×¤×™×•×¨ היהודי ×”× ×—×¨×•× ×•×ª, שנ × ×™×ª×Ÿ ×’×  המיועד ידי

October 10, 2009 7:11 pm  #8

In 1481, the County of Provence, after the Languedoc, is attached to the Kingdom of France and subject to its laws. The exile of the Jews is inevitable. It will be delivered in 1500 and executed in 1501.
Now it happens that in 1274 the King of France Philip the Bold, was transferred to the Church, the Comtat Venaissin, this part of the current department of Vaucluse, whose capital was Pernes, and Carpentras. In 1309, Pope Clement V moved to Avignon, which is in turn in 1348, ownership of the papacy. These lands remain papal property until the Revolution.

The Church can not prohibit Judaism, most Jews of Provence will move to the French the Pope states, "the shadow of the cross" and become the "Pope's Jews" (1).
This is not sympathy with the local people saw the newcomers settle. But a century, they lived in their own way, in towns and villages.

In 1624, the Vice-Legate, who led the states on behalf of the pope decided the grouping of Jews in the "Careers". In Provence, a career is a street which could accommodate wagons. There will, in all and for all four careers, one in each city: Avignon, Carpentras, Cavaillon and L'Isle sur la Sorgue, that new residents will call "the four Sacred Communities. Every career, which measure only a hundred meters, is closed doors at each end. This is the "ghetto". The doors open in the morning and close at night. Thousand five hundred to two thousand people are born, marry, raise children and die in these places until the Revolution.

The Revolution put an end to this situation: January 28, 1790 Avignon Jews French citizens were recognized even before that, September 14, 1791, Avignon and the Comtat Venaissin are attached to France. In recent years the quarries were emptied into a flight to Provence and Languedoc. The oldest, who chose to end their days in the house of their birth, were integrated into local life.

Text by Jean-Claude Cohen

(1) The name of the Jewish Pope is recent, there may also be designated by the term Judeo-Comtadins

October 10, 2009 8:50 pm  #9

108.    Jordan    09.10.2009
109.    Benin     10.10.2009

http://betonwolke.jimdo.com

October 12, 2009 8:05 pm  #10

29.        Venezuela October 12, 2009
30.        Uruguay    October 12, 2009
31.        Qatar  October 12, 2009
32.        India    October 11, 2009
33.        Tunisia    October 10, 2009
34.        Jordan    October 10, 2009

I search :

Andorra - Monaco - San Marino - Città del Vaticano - Isle of Man - Gibraltar - Jersey - Guernesey - Ireland - St Pierre & Miquelon - Guyana - Surinam - Levtua - Timors Este - Brunei - Armenia - Greenland - Albania - Letonia - Iceland - Faroe Island - Malta - Cyprus -

Board footera

Flag Counter

Â