Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2011 3:40 pm  #21

Re: This is one of the worst websites that spamers use personal info

Considering the number of spamming messages that get posted here, maybe there should be some kind of moderation before people can join?

January 5, 2011 12:08 pm  #22

Meiriongwril wrote:

Considering the number of spamming messages that get posted here, maybe there should be some kind of moderation before people can join?

For example, today's attacks by sisy220!

January 5, 2011 1:56 pm  #23

Meiriongwril wrote:

Before and after. This forum needs moderators, it is a paradise for spammers

January 15, 2011 2:15 pm  #24

Thank you for this information

February 16, 2011 2:29 pm  #25

Hi all,
I have just had this spam email, and haven't had one in a long while.  Quite a lengthy one too! (...and no, I didn't "write back" as it states in first sentence!    Anyone else get this today?

nadia87 from Flag Counter Forum has sent you a message. You can reply to nadia87 by replying to this e-mail.

The message reads as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear !

Thanks you very much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, As i told you my name is miss Nadia Abousalam  from Cote D ivoire, the only daughter of my father Late Mr Abousalam  Ali who was killed in result of our country political crisis by President Gbagbo and his groups after many innocent soul were killed , my father was accuse of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my uncle. he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

My father of blessed memory deposited this sum of US$7,500, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the bank on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started which i not been able to complete of my unle's selfishness.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred to your account. Please reply me through this my privat email here nadiabousalam@yahoo.cn

Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!
Miss Nadia
nadiabousalam@yahoo.cn

February 16, 2011 2:34 pm  #26

Thanks for the alert.

Nadia87 is no longer among us.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

February 16, 2011 3:08 pm  #27

You make it sound like she's passed on to the great Spam House in the sky!

Thank you Jeremy.

February 21, 2011 2:10 pm  #28

Jeremy.....?

Here we go again!

morinbaby from Flag Counter Forum has sent you a message. You can reply to morinbaby by replying to this e-mail.

Hello,
Please write to my email address box: (khalifamorin@yahoo.com)
My name is Morin, a good looking girl.
i wish to
continue relationship with you which if you will permit me,
I
have a special reason of contacting you which i will make known to you,
tell you more about myself and also send my pictures to you. I will
like you to get back to me through my email address:
(khalifamorin/at/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/)
Morin

February 21, 2011 4:47 pm  #29

babymola from Flag Counter Forum has sent you a message. You can reply to babymola by replying to this e-mail.

Hello dear
My name is Juliet Mola, I wish to have you as a friend, if you care.
I have important reasons to request your interest. I will explain more of
my self as soon as i hear from you. I will be waiting to hear from you at
( jmola2011@live.com)
Thanks
Juliet.

Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/jimctu

February 21, 2011 5:31 pm  #30

I sent both babymola and morinbaby to spammer's heaven. They are not longer fc users.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter