Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2009 7:58 pm  #1

Two Flag Counters

I am sure this has been asked and answered in the past---but here it is again;

Is it possible to get two different style counters; a regular large one for my home page and a very small one for other pages of my website, and new flags show up on both.
The reason I want that to happen is , according to my server statistics most of my visitors are entering for different pages, and not going to my home page at all, and I am missing out on new flags.
I am nervous to just try it out, because I am afraid I will lose the few flags I already have. I don't want to put a large counter or the one from the home page on all my, approx 25 pages (and growing) , I don't think it will look nice (flag counter over load).
Please help the 'village idiot' out, I really need this to work.
Thank You

'the village idiot'  skinnysim
www.chipkilli.com
www.skinnysim.info

October 8, 2009 8:10 pm  #2

Re: Two Flag Counters

Modifying your flag counter > Manual code modifications

October 8, 2009 10:18 pm  #3

Alternatively, on your flagcounter there's a 'regenerate HTML' button.
Click on it, and you can change it, if you don't want to mistakenly modified your flag counter

October 9, 2009 1:06 am  #4

Yes, you can definitely do this, with either the manual or regenerate HTML button.  You can have as many shapes and sizes of Flag Counters you like, all with the same data.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 9, 2009 3:41 am  #5

Jeremy wrote:

Yes, you can definitely do this, with either the manual or regenerate HTML button.  You can have as many shapes and sizes of Flag Counters you like, all with the same data.

Thankyou for the response, I am going to give it a try.

www.chipkilli.com
www.skinnysim.info

October 9, 2009 3:47 am  #6

Notturno and Grishend, thankyou for responding. I visited both your sites and added 1 more US flag. please visit m-- --  OOPs wrong section.

www.chipkilli.com
www.skinnysim.info

October 9, 2009 9:56 am  #7

Board footera

Flag Counter