Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2009 1:03 am  #1

Periodic flag counter pro

I just have a suggestion about the flagcounter pro.
Now it's only for yearly subscription. How about making options about subscribing for only one month? Or maybe three months?
So that people who wanted a trial can try it

Last edited by Grishend (October 3, 2009 1:04 am)

October 3, 2009 2:12 am  #2

Re: Periodic flag counter pro

It's possible, but the yearly offering will definitely be the cheapest for our users.

We started with Pro at $3.99 a month, if we do it again it will probably be $2.99.  We have to make up for the added Paypal per transaction fees, and of course, make our yearly offering still be attractive.

I know that Paypal offers a free trial option as well, which we might look into setting up.  Your first 14 days free maybe?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 3, 2009 8:55 pm  #3

Hmm that also is a good idea Free first 14 days.

But usually what I've seen, though yearly offering is still the cheapest, people sometimes still buy the periodic offering

April 5, 2010 9:51 pm  #4

Hello everyone 
Sorry to bump this old thread up but I'm interested if anything has been done or will be done to offer subscriptions for shorter periods, like a week, a month, 3 months, etc.etc. 
I'm really interested in shorter options (financial crisis  ), maybe it's possible to arrange this with the accountants at flagcounter's headquarters, although it's not offered 
Thank you for your attention 

April 6, 2010 8:12 am  #5

Now that you brought this up again, I have a proposal for the prices: Since yearly counter costs $2.49 a month, I think this should be the cheapest per-month price. Each website I know offered periodic subscriptions at more expensive per-month price, but that allows people to try out just for a short time. Hence, if people don't like or don't feel the subscription is worthy, then they can just cancel it. However, people who think the subscription is worthy, will continue with the one with longer timespan.

As an example, let's say if we want to make 4 types of subscription:
> 12 months (@ $2.49 per month)
> 6 months (@ $2.99 per month)
> 3 months (@ $3.49 per month)
> 1 month (@ $4.49 per month)

So how about it?

April 28, 2010 12:59 pm  #6

*bump*

Grishend wrote:

Now that you brought this up again, I have a proposal for the prices:

Are you flagcounter employee, have degree in Economy or what are these prices based on

May 2, 2010 2:01 am  #7

It's just a suggestion. Any decision is up to Jeremy.

Well what are those prices based on? Since Jeremy said there's a Paypal per-transaction fee, the prices if you want to pay for a shorter period of time needs to be increased. That's because if you buy a full year subscription, there's only 1 transaction. Instead, if you buy 12 separate transactions for 1 month each, there's 12 transactions, leading to more Paypal transaction fees. Hope you get my point.

Last edited by Grishend (May 2, 2010 2:15 am)

May 2, 2010 3:54 am  #8

What many administrators of various sites such as Paid To Click sites do not realise is that some people are on limited incomes such as pensions or are unable to earn a wage due to illness or other reasons and may not be able to afford a yearly payment.

May 2, 2010 3:50 pm  #9

Grishend wrote:

Hope you get my point.

Understood  Jeremy's 2.99/month would be great, 4.49 is a bit expensive 

Go go more paying options!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jojobaby (May 2, 2010 3:50 pm)

September 17, 2010 9:12 am  #10

I agree with Grishend and jojobaby on this one 

Board footera

Flag Counter