Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2010 6:49 pm  #1

How do I activate FC Pro

I have paid for the upgrade to FC pro and I have no clue how to activate it, further still my FC on my flickr site shows an X and only by clicking on the x do I see my flags. Please help

September 26, 2010 8:21 pm  #2

Re: How do I activate FC Pro

You don't need to activate anything - once it's paid it's activated 
I don't know about the x, could it be your counter is on 3rd server (http://s03.flagcounter....) There are some issues with it today, please be patient, everything will be solved soon 

September 26, 2010 11:28 pm  #3

I bought pro a few months ago and mine is down too. I hope it's fixed soon. Mine was on the third server also.

September 29, 2010 10:15 am  #4

I have collected 20 flags from Italy, and I assumed that my Flag Counter would be automatically upgraded to flag counter pro. This has not happened. How do I go about acquiring my free upgrade?

September 29, 2010 10:37 am  #5

20 flags from Italy are meant to be regional flags of Italy, not the green-white-red Italian flag 
So if you're interested in collecting regional flags of the World you need to upgrade to Flagcounter Pro first USA and Canada's regional flags are available to all users though, just click to "+" sign next to the flag and you'll see them.

Last edited by Notturno (September 29, 2010 10:38 am)

September 29, 2010 9:27 pm  #6

overseaseducation wrote:

I have collected 20 flags from Italy, and I assumed that my Flag Counter would be automatically upgraded to flag counter pro. This has not happened. How do I go about acquiring my free upgrade?

Free upgrade?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 30, 2010 4:31 pm  #7

@ Jeremy,
Yes a free upgrade would be lovely!! (afterall we provide a free service too)

September 30, 2010 4:31 pm  #8

November 8, 2010 1:01 pm  #9

I have spended 1 hour looking for the UPGRADE NOW button in the entire website...does anybody here knows how i can upgrade my FC account??

Thanks in advance guys!

November 8, 2010 3:30 pm  #10

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter