Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2011 11:37 am  #21

Re: Flag Counter Management Area -- lots of new features!

I have just registered. However in September last year I had accidentally without signing in made a surprise implementation of FlagCounter on my blogsite. I have been thrilled with the information however I have restricted number of countries and would like to expand it from 12 to 40. Is there any way I can expand my number of countries if I know my ID of the past?

Thank you Jeremy.

Alternatively, is it possible to add the past data to my new id? Please do not stop my old ID flag counter.

Thank you.

June 13, 2011 11:57 am  #22

The ID issue has to solved by Jeremy.

You should amend the "maxflags" value at the html code provided if you like to extend the flags displayed.   The maximum value is 248 and I recommend to take it.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 13, 2011 8:22 pm  #23

If you know your old ID and server, you should be able to regenerate your old counter.

It is not possible to merge two counters.

Last edited by Jeremy (June 14, 2011 3:56 am)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

June 19, 2011 2:00 pm  #24

How do i customise my already installed USA flag counter? i need to change Visitors to USA please 

June 19, 2011 2:04 pm  #25

Follow the Regenerate HTML link on the bottom of the statistics page.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

June 24, 2011 9:23 am  #26

In Flag Counter management Area i've regenerated my Flag Counter code. The flag counter doesn't
appear on my website.
Please help!

June 24, 2011 9:47 am  #27

Telecardscollector wrote:

In Flag Counter management Area i've regenerated my Flag Counter code. The flag counter doesn't
appear on my website.
Please help!

Where do you have put the code on? Can you provide the URL?

I strongly suggest that you refer to your older post elsewhere here in the forum where you have asked the same thing. You should assist if you like assistance from us.  It is a give and take.

Last edited by Jens (June 24, 2011 9:51 am)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

August 24, 2011 2:11 am  #28

On August 17 I upgraded to FC Pro but I don't see a Flag Counter Management area.  What am I missing?

August 24, 2011 2:17 am  #29

Flag Counter Management is something you have the option of registering for (for free) when you create your Flag Counter  It is not something that you get by upgrading to Flag Counter Pro.  Although if you respond to the message you received when you upgraded your counter, we can get you set up for it.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

August 24, 2011 3:04 am  #30

The only message I received was from Google Checkout when I upgraded to FC Pro but I would like to have FC Management setup. Thank you.

Board footera

Flag Counter