Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2023 2:40 pm  #1

Counter Not Showing on Web Page

Last week, the map graphic no longer displayed on my web page - only the link to the Flag Counter statistics page which does show history. When I regenerate the code, the problem persists. If I just start over, I lose my history, which started June 5, 2023. How do I restore display of the map graphic and include history?

July 17, 2023 10:41 pm  #2

Re: Counter Not Showing on Web Page

To clarify, I mean the graphic with the flags, not the global map. As info, the graphic displays with Windows 10 and Chrome browser, on a tablet with Android 13 and either Firefox or Chrome browser and a smartphone with Android 11 and either Firefox or Chrome. The problem is Windows 11 with Firefox.

July 18, 2023 3:07 am  #3

Hi Dutch1108,
This is not an issue on our end. It sounds like your Firefox browser has an ad or content blocker enabled that is interfering with the display of the counter.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 18, 2023 3:48 am  #4

Thanks, Jeremy. I did manage to get the counter working with fresh installs of Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Opera browsers. I think the problem may be Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension in Firefox. I will have a look at those settings/permissions. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Board footera

Flag Counter