Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2019 3:15 am  #1

Most Expensive Flag

Anyone have any ideas on the most expensive flag to make?

Thanks, Claire
Most Expensive Thing

September 21, 2019 1:57 pm  #2

Re: Most Expensive Flag

I think that you more have to think in numbers as it is with other stuf.
The more you make of them the cheaper they will be in the end.

September 22, 2019 1:21 pm  #3

Pillandia wrote:

@

lieuwe wrote:

___

Regardless of the fact that it is obvious that, in an auction, the white flag of the last Fort Alamo defenders is worth more than the most complicated flag in the world, the thread starter had asked

CFischer wrote:

...have any ideas on the most expensive flag to make?

I have expressed an opinion on Belize because it has more than 10 different colours and because the image is very complicated and requires custom work, in the realization.

And that's acextly my point. If a big country (with lots of people) has a super complicated flag but everyone wants to buy one then it will be much cheaper to make that one. They will get machines or cheap labour to do the difficult things . So numbers will make the difference, like all the other stuff 

And I think that you could be right with Belize. Small country, small population and not that wealthy 

Last edited by lieuwe (September 22, 2019 1:30 pm)

September 22, 2019 7:09 pm  #4

lieuwe wrote:

Pillandia wrote:

lieuwe wrote:

Your conversation made me to remember when, 5 years ago, I was attracted by a big and beautiful Tibetan flag (the same as my avatar's) in a souvenir shop, which is forbidden in China.
I was going to buy it, but I gave up at the last moment, because while I was examining it I discovered a small label with the words 'Made in China'.

September 23, 2019 5:09 am  #5

Ha ha and they know how to make numbers 

November 11, 2019 10:58 am  #6

Board footera

Flag Counter