Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2019 11:53 am  #1

Where to spent your crypto? Or, how i got introduced to deepweb!

I have to speak you bout new market my hommie demonstrated me just a while ago. It's name Nightmare!
Nightmare market is an hidden market established late 2018, and they have determined wants ! Having identical aspects seen previously before, but Nightmare got a unique style on shit. 
Nightmare is exceptionally popular at the moment, all these huge markets they are frightens by a new star.
They're spreading that fake shit bout Nightmare, as if Nightmare attacked/scam and whatever. Those rumor is just dirty tricks. 
 Yo, and let me tell ya'll about list of market, it's insane! You can get anything you want out here, substances, digital piece,software and so on. 
The dudes at Nightmare are decent, they got some fine god damn regulations,man. First they don't with that fentonyl shit, then no guns and no killings
As I get it Market is advancing these days.
 Ordinarily piles of dudes signing up new accounts and buying at the platform. 
Such payload on the system, added to constant Ddos attacks, forced Nightmare Market's staff to make lots of back-up onion link. To avoid fraud Nightmare Marketplace's crew organized an official onion links website to monitor their links, so that their users use the good stuff you know? So, that's the link my mate sent me: darknet-markets.site. I checked it out it was all right.
 Why the else we making all this crypts if not to spent it on ourselves, u know?
well anyways,Be sure to give it a look!
Also save that site to bookmarks or write it down somewhere safe so you don't lose it!

December 4, 2019 10:48 pm  #2

Re: Where to spent your crypto? Or, how i got introduced to deepweb!

SORRY FBI I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT IT WAS. IM INNOCENT

Board footera

Flag Counter