Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2016 5:30 pm  #1

Flags not showing on "World Flag Counter"

I had 2 people come to my home page that has all my "Flag Counters" on it. I have a "Last Time Visit" counter that shows I have had 1 person from (UG) Uganda, and 1 from (NG) Niger. But they are not showing up on my "World Flag Counter". What might be causing them to show up on 1 counter and not the other?....Here is the link to my home page >>>>> http://www.qrz.com/db/KD4QHG

September 13, 2016 5:49 pm  #2

Re: Flags not showing on "World Flag Counter"

Is the "last time visit" also a flagcounter or is that a different service?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 13, 2016 9:04 pm  #3

Jens wrote:

Is the "last time visit" also a flagcounter or is that a different service?

Yes it is from this site....About 2 years ago you told me how to make the "Last Time Visit" counter. You can see the counter on my link I posted.

September 16, 2016 4:35 am  #4

okay, I'll inform the Admin

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 17, 2016 5:06 am  #5

Hi kd4qhg,

Have you added your counters to any other pages? There's also a chance that someone loaded part of the page and not the reset. There are a lot of images on your site so it's certainly possible. There are also some ad-blockers that may have blocked one counter and not the other. Your counters are on two different servers that are actually in different regions of the US, so there are certainly a lot of possibilities, and it is really impossible to say exactly what occurred.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 17, 2016 3:29 pm  #6

Jeremy wrote:

Hi kd4qhg,

Have you added your counters to any other pages? There's also a chance that someone loaded part of the page and not the reset. There are a lot of images on your site so it's certainly possible. There are also some ad-blockers that may have blocked one counter and not the other. Your counters are on two different servers that are actually in different regions of the US, so there are certainly a lot of possibilities, and it is really impossible to say exactly what occurred.

No I only have flag counters on my qrz page. These are the only ones I have. If there is more flag counters, I know nothing about them or didn't put them there. As of yesterday I see that a person from (UG) Uganda finally got the flag put on my counter after trying several times. There has also someone from (ME) Montenegro that has been to my page a few times and its not showing up on my "World" flag counter. I have also noticed after someone goes there a few times the flags sometimes finally shows. I have a friend that lives in =16.25pxNunavut Territory of Canada, and no matter how many times he goes to my page his flag will not show up. He has been there more then 10 times and it wont show up. Also my friend on Wallis & Futuna Island go to my page often and his flag wont show up on my page.  Here is my home page link >>>>> https://www.qrz.com/db/KD4QHG

Last edited by kd4qhg (September 17, 2016 3:32 pm)

January 31, 2017 9:53 am  #7

I met the same issue, torrent2.ue but I  don't have any idea of it.

Last edited by Super99Mont (July 26, 2017 10:58 am)

Board footera

Flag Counter