Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2009 3:40 pm  #1

Oceania Flags

Someone lives with you in Oceania. Needs a flag of Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, New Zealand and several. Please visit my sites. I am from Poland

September 14, 2009 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Oceania Flags

I think EVERYONE (excepting Notturno) needs Solomon Islands and Vanuatu X.X'

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 14, 2009 4:42 pm  #3

Maybe there isnt internet hahaha

September 14, 2009 6:23 pm  #4

there is but you're asking in a wrong place. just go away,   >.<

move to request section (i think jeremy needs a few moderators )

September 18, 2009 3:50 am  #5

I've got Vanuatu

September 18, 2009 4:59 am  #6

I got some Solomons

This should be moved to the request section, and I agree with Notturno that Jeremy really needs some moderators to help manage the forums.

September 18, 2009 11:36 am  #7

September 18, 2009 3:20 pm  #8

My Oceania flags.: Australia. i need more

September 18, 2009 6:55 pm  #9

BTW, Australia and NZ are commonplace for everyone, I think '-'

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 19, 2009 2:03 pm  #10

AmericanWitch wrote:

Also, let me say the following, most respectfully... I'm sure you made the suggestion of a moderator because you have it in your mind that you would be chosen for that position. Not that I would be missed or anything, but if and when that happens, as much as I enjoy it, this forum will become a distant memory for me. You are already very bossy around here with no power. I cannot imagine what a little authority would do to you.

Why do you stalk and criticize people who try to help users & admin??

If Jeremy doesn't want/like it, I'll stop. Of course he can run his forum well on his own & the only reason for suggesting moderation were/are a few spammers who continue to spam (!).

Maybe you can explain to me how come there are still a dozen off-topic/advertising messages/topics lying around the place even after constant reminders/reports??

I like the gesture of setting up rules upon registration but if some constantly breach them what's the point in having them in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I respect admin's decisions.

I don't know why you're acting the way you are - I'm sorry that you see me that way - but may I ask how you contribute to this place, except for giving people an USA/TX flag?? Haven't seen you in the Help & Support section, all I see is b*tching.

If there's something you don't like, complain to the admin.

Last edited by Notturno (September 19, 2009 2:05 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter