Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2015 7:39 pm  #1

Problem with too many visits

Yes, sometimes this is a problem. I have too much visits from RU, UA & BY which looks unreallistic. It's 100 times more than from UK for example.
Anybody have any idea how to decrease (even to hide) the number of visits from few countries?
Thank you for all visits! Please don't click if you are from the above mentioned 3 countries!

Please visit here Research and "View Full Text"/download
and here Person
Faculties

June 13, 2015 2:19 pm  #2

Re: Problem with too many visits

It is not possible to hide or even to decrease the number of such visits.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 13, 2015 4:05 pm  #3

Your site is in Russian language! I think that it is very normal to have more visitors from these countries!

June 13, 2015 4:16 pm  #4

Looks reallistic to me ;-) Russian language atracts Russian flags, no flags from UK ;-)

Last edited by lieuwe (June 13, 2015 4:16 pm)

June 15, 2015 1:30 pm  #5

You ( nikolaos p.[/url] and [url=http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/profile.php?id=91722]lieuwe)  are mistaken. My site is NOT in russian language. I am from BG and everything here is in our Bulgarian language - official language in Bulgaria and European Union.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_language
We never been in USSR. The alphabet looks similar to Russian. The language is different (similar of course - like English and German) and russians can't understand us.   I cant figure out where it comes so many visitors?

and here Person
Faculties

June 15, 2015 5:54 pm  #6

1. You should check the visitors log to see what sites are the most visited sites. That may provide you an indication on what of your sites is of particular interest for Russian visitors.
2.1. You may apply relevant meta tags to your site.
2.2. Provide an English version of your site to attract visitors from English speaking countries.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 16, 2015 7:24 am  #7

One suggestion:
Is it possible to make links in the private messages?
It will be more convinient for the people to click.

and here Person
Faculties

June 16, 2015 1:07 pm  #8

Yes, it is possible but that is not for what private messages have been made for.

June 17, 2015 7:56 am  #9

How is it possible in private messages?
With this syntax?  Is html active there?

and here Person
Faculties

June 17, 2015 8:03 am  #10

Sending an image via a PM would be considered spamming, Even sending a link might be.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

Board footera

Flag Counter