Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2009 8:36 pm  #1

New Flag Counter Pro features

If you haven't yet upgraded to Flag Counter Pro, be sure to visit the "Visitor Log" section after clicking your Flag Counter.

We've just finished applying two great new upgrades to each of the Flag Counter servers.

-We've quintupled (I had to look that one up) the detailed visitor log to show your most recent 50,000 visitors instead of the last 10,000.

-We've added a new feature to the visitor log allowing you to view the exact page the visitor viewed.  This can be very useful if you've added your code to multiple pages, to see which is the most popular!

Thanks for using Flag Counter, enjoy the upgrades!

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 10, 2009 8:47 pm  #2

Re: New Flag Counter Pro features

Great update!  Hope, I'll have some day in future so many visitors  Ah, and knowing what pages on your site were visited will be nice, I'd like to check Now I want FC pro so much more 

www.last.fm/user/Natul4ik

AddiCTed To MUSic

September 10, 2009 9:12 pm  #3

I like the sound of these upgrades for the pro features.

Thank You Jeremy and the rest of the team at Flagcounter for your hard work to keep on improving the counter.

September 10, 2009 9:57 pm  #4

omg quintupled whatta word but seriously, why would people need a record of the last 50,000.. even 10,000 hits?

i viewed your FC logs (they ended August 9, why ) also the new pages viewed feature (probably won't work for the past, huh ), so i don't know what to say about it yet

Good work and thank you

Last edited by Notturno (September 10, 2009 11:23 pm)

September 10, 2009 10:07 pm  #5

Our main site's Flag Counter is not a Flag Counter Pro, so that's why you're seeing what you are.  (Not sure where you got that URL)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 10, 2009 10:14 pm  #6

But it was although it said "Upgrade to Pro" I was viewing it all the time..  Maybe someone else paid for it..?

Board footera

Flag Counter