Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2010 8:41 pm  #1

" Can't Get Any FLAG to Show Up On My Facebook Page except US Flag "

I Can't Get Any FLAG to Show Up On My Facebook Page except US Flag inside the counter itself. I chose to ADD 40 flags to my counter. What am I doing wrong? Also, which code should I paste in Facebook...is it considered a website or a forum? Finally, when I have the 1 American Flag there it says to paste in the code and/or there is a something that says GET CODE. So I'm wondering if the paste in code is the same as the GET CODE. Please help me out here! I'm thinking that maybe I have to pay for an upgrade to get all the flage to show up? Thanks in advance!

Ron

February 25, 2010 5:50 am  #2

Re: " Can't Get Any FLAG to Show Up On My Facebook Page except US Flag "

I can't see if your Flag Counter is working correctly unless you supply a web address for your page. 

February 25, 2010 1:42 pm  #3

Is there any Link to let us visit to see what happen?

February 25, 2010 2:13 pm  #4

I'm sorry about that my friends...the url is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000466461723 and my name is Ron Standart if you do a search! Under MY PROFILE on the left hand side scroll down to heading MY STUFF to see the flag set-up.

Does it make any difference how many countries or flags you choose? And how about columns? It seems to me that this shouldn't be this hard! I like the concept very much but if I can't get it to work...like anything else...it's useless. I appreciate the help from everyone on this forum. I have been working with PC's since 1995...both building and fixing but this one puzzles me!

February 25, 2010 9:57 pm  #5

you probably got only US friends watching you? Why would some one else look your profile...
Secondly, the one who looks your profile, has to be your FRIEND in facebook, otherwise he can't be counted to flag counter.

---------------------
Make the world AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH A better place ->
http://www.last.fm/user/Moxxxu RATE OR HATE
old school member of flag counter forum.

February 26, 2010 3:24 am  #6

Moxxxu wrote:

you probably got only US friends watching you? Why would some one else look your profile...
Secondly, the one who looks your profile, has to be your FRIEND in facebook, otherwise he can't be counted to flag counter.

It amazes me that no one on this forum including the owners and /or originators of this FLAG COUNTER can tell me HOW to fix my problem. On my site where the FLAG COUNTER sits there is a sign to click on that says CLICK HERE to expand the list...but when you click on the sign to expand the list you don't see 12 flags or 20 flags or 2 colmns or 4 columns you just see 1 flag the American Flag. This has been an excersize in futility. I'll take the counter down since no one knows any answers.

February 26, 2010 2:30 pm  #7

Ok, if I'm understanding correctly, you chose 40 flags and you're only seeing 1.

Flag Counter adds a new flag every time you receive a visit from a new country, and up to 40 (or the number you've selected) will show on your site.

Have you received a visit from 40 different countries?  I'm not sure what 40 flags you expect to appear on the counter if you haven't.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

February 26, 2010 4:26 pm  #8

Jeremy wrote:

Ok, if I'm understanding correctly, you chose 40 flags and you're only seeing 1.

Flag Counter adds a new flag every time you receive a visit from a new country, and up to 40 (or the number you've selected) will show on your site.

Have you received a visit from 40 different countries?  I'm not sure what 40 flags you expect to appear on the counter if you haven't.

Okay, sorry about the misunderstanding and I appreciate the explanation!

Board footera

Flag Counter