Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2010 8:28 am  #1

US States Flag Error

The flag at the bottom of the first page, also shows up at the top of the 2nd page. For example -

On the first page -
20.        South Carolina    5    February 23, 2010

On the second page -
21.        South Carolina    5    February 23, 2010

I have 32 states flags, but because of this bug, there appears to be 33 on the list, since the 20th flag is counted twice.

February 24, 2010 6:05 pm  #2

Re: US States Flag Error

Yes, this is a known bug.  But since development has been stopped on the US states flagcounter, it will probably not be corrected.  The image that shows up on widget is still correct and should have only 32 flags on it if you have had visitors from 32 states.

February 28, 2010 12:56 pm  #3

I realized it's a known bug, but wouldn't it be pretty easy to fix? Since the site offers a US state counter, it is pretty sloppy to offer one with such a big error.

March 1, 2010 9:53 pm  #4

Maybe they will stop offering it to new customers!  Seriously though, if development has stopped, it has stopped.  You either take it as it is or you leave it.  The choice is yours.  I don't see how the bug affects the functionality of the stats anyways, so as far as I am concerned, it is pretty harmless.

Nobody knows how easy or difficult the fix is, so no point in speculating about it.

March 3, 2010 2:25 pm  #5

I hear you. I just wouldn't do that in my business. I wouldn't offer a product that has defects and continue to offer it like that.

March 3, 2010 9:21 pm  #6

Wow. it looks so much better now!! Thanks for the change

March 4, 2010 4:39 am  #7

Interesting.  So, now there is only one page, so problem solved!  I am glad it was that easy and flag counter did take the time to make the change and fix the problem!   

Board footera

Flag Counter