Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2013 8:38 pm  #1


I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

Missing flags:

Central African Republic
Comoros
Dominica
Gibraltar
Greenland
Grenada
Haiti
Isle of Man
Kiribati
Micronesia
Norfolk Island
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Timor-Leste
Tonga
Turks and Caicos Islands

Anyway all visits are welcome and I'll visit back !!!

Thanks in advance.
___________________________________________________________
http://mi-musica-metalika.blogspot.com.es/
Missing countries: http://s09.flagcounter.com/countries/WFRtU7/?missing
Direct Link: My FlagCounter

Last edited by atchung (January 15, 2014 6:58 am)

 

March 31, 2013 8:39 pm  #2


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

Greetings from Germany.

 

March 31, 2013 8:44 pm  #3


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

wolf wrote:

Greetings from Germany.

 
Greetings from Spain too.
Visited your fantastic site.
Thanks.
___________________________________________________________
http://mi-musica-metalika.blogspot.com.es/
Missing countries: http://s09.flagcounter.com/countries/WFRtU7/?missing
Direct Link: My FlagCounter

Last edited by atchung (March 31, 2013 8:48 pm)

     •Thread Starter
 

March 31, 2013 9:05 pm  #4


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

+ 1 Russia


http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/credo_quia_verum/
Missíng Countries: Heard Island and McDonald Islands; Western Sahara   http://s11.flagcounter.com/count/55f1/bg_000000/txt_FFFFFF/border_000000/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_1/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_1/
Peregrinatio est vita. Suum cuique… Si felix esse vis, este!
 

March 31, 2013 9:11 pm  #5


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

E.Onegin wrote:

+ 1 Russia

 
Thank you very much and
+1 Spain for you
___________________________________________________________
http://mi-musica-metalika.blogspot.com.es/
Missing countries: http://s09.flagcounter.com/countries/WFRtU7/?missing
My FlagCounter

 

Last edited by atchung (March 31, 2013 9:12 pm)

     •Thread Starter
 

April 4, 2013 12:07 pm  #6


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

+1 Slovenia

 

April 4, 2013 1:53 pm  #7


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

Sanya wrote:

+1 Slovenia

Many thanks Sanya
Visited your page from Spain
Beautiful icons
_____________________________________________________________
http://mi-musica-metalika.blogspot.com.es/
Missing countries: http://s09.flagcounter.com/countries/WFRtU7/?missing
My FlagCounter

 

     •Thread Starter
 

April 4, 2013 3:51 pm  #8


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

+1 Uk

 

April 4, 2013 4:18 pm  #9


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

Again visited from sri lanka

http://love-tenderly.blogspot.com/

 

April 4, 2013 4:23 pm  #10


Re: I still have lost many flags. Who can help me?

Germany +1 (Schleswig-Holstein)


The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter