- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
- •
- janetbuol
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 5
Re: Scale Models Sites
Your models are amazing!!! +1 from US
Janet
The Next Rest Stop.....Exploring America, One Weekend at a Time
- lcgoldman
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: New York, USA
- Registered: August 31, 2009
- Posts: 314
Re: Scale Models Sites
Very cool. 9th US flag
The Chinese Quest:
Squirrel Forum:
NCAS (Tropical Fish) Forum:
Boo Boo the Fashionista:
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Scale Models Sites
Germany +1
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- Przemkko
- Flag Expert
Offline - From: South of Poland/Małopolska
- Registered: March 25, 2012
- Posts: 2,854
Re: Scale Models Sites
First visit from Poland. And I think - not last ![]()
Great models! I invite you to my - about modelling also - site ![]()
- Dser
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: South Dakota (USA)
- Registered: February 14, 2013
- Posts: 154
Re: Scale Models Sites
First visit from South Dakota ![]()
- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
Re: Scale Models Sites
thanks again to all the visitors! I've been visting your sites as well. Przemkko your site is great too!...nice models!...I've saved it in my bookmarks and if you want I can place a link to your site from mine ...let me know!
cheers mate
Last edited by jrivask (March 16, 2013 9:23 pm)
Please visit my site
jarkmodels
Thanks!
- •
- llandewi
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Russell Island, Queensland
- Registered: January 10, 2010
- Posts: 5,419
Re: Scale Models Sites
A visit from Queensland mate.

