Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2013 4:47 am  #31

Re: Change Of Database Provider

roddersnavy wrote:

Paul Prince wrote:

Ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity.

In this instance, it may apply

And to you i say the same (without the POM). MKy comment was addressed to Matthew, but you IDIOTS have always to interfere, as you were part of the Admin of this Business.

It is a pity that the same Admin allow this to happen all the time and do not take proper action.

My counter: http://www.last.fm/group/Aussie+FlagCounter
Visit and join for regular rare flags offered

March 20, 2013 6:24 am  #32

Re: Change Of Database Provider

Gentlemen,
Thank you for your fruitful and colourful discussion.

Since Paul and Rod are trying to torpedo each of Don's contribution, I decide to close the topic which initiator has received a proportionate reply by Jeremy at posts 9&26.

I can try to moderate the discussion but it seems worthless at his stage:
1. Don:
Asking the same question again and again would not necessarily result in a change of the answer. Assigning the term POM to a person who takes this very seriuos is not the proper way to expect a respectful answer of this person.
2. Paul:
Aversion must not result in comments which can be read as putting water into burning oil.
3. Rod:
Sometimes it is better to keep the mouth shut.

My reply is not as polite as the most of my others but your feud is getting on my nerves.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter