- bghardrock
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: СОФИЯ БЪЛГАРИЯ
- Registered: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 1,160
Unique offer for 5 hours only
Hello friends.
And greetings from II-nd annual "music karaoke competition" in Pointe-à-pitre GUADELOUPE.I am only 1 day here so be fast the offer will be closed tommorow morning
Greetings
Last edited by bghardrock (February 8, 2013 7:50 pm)
____________________________________________
- cnooij
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: January 22, 2013
- Posts: 240
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
Hello, Bghardrock! That would really be awesome - I'd love to have the flag of the department of Guadeloupe on my counter!! Thank you so much in advance. I visited the website on your profile. Have fun and good luck at the karaoke competition! ![]()
My alternate history "If you will it, it is no dream":
- bghardrock
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: СОФИЯ БЪЛГАРИЯ
- Registered: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 1,160
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
you was the first I visit ![]()
____________________________________________
- •
- atchung
- Flag Expert
Offline 
- From: atchung
- Registered: November 23, 2012
- Posts: 2,916
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
Yes, please, Julian
Greetings and grateful for all.
_____________________________________
- bghardrock
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: СОФИЯ БЪЛГАРИЯ
- Registered: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 1,160
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
all visited
____________________________________________
- •
- bghardrock
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: СОФИЯ БЪЛГАРИЯ
- Registered: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 1,160
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
visited
____________________________________________
- •
- jnight
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- Registered: July 17, 2012
- Posts: 704
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
Yes please! Many thanks! :D
- bghardrock
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: СОФИЯ БЪЛГАРИЯ
- Registered: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 1,160
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
+1 Gp
____________________________________________
- •
- cnooij
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: January 22, 2013
- Posts: 240
Re: Unique offer for 5 hours only
bghardrock wrote:
you was the first I visit
Thank you so much!! I hadn't noticed it yet
! I appreciate it!!
My alternate history "If you will it, it is no dream":

1 
bghardrock wrote: