Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2010 1:33 pm  #1

Shoutbox - a new way to get flags.

A new way to get flags is to try Shoutmix (sorry, not box). I found it on Betonwolke's site and got one for myself after I had posted a couple of messages on different sites. After it was installed correctly, it only took around ten minutes or so to get my first Phillipines flag. I didn't think it would be so quick! Thanks Betonwolke, another Australia for you. Take a look at my site and see for yourself.   

Last edited by llandewi (January 20, 2010 2:33 pm)

January 20, 2010 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Shoutbox - a new way to get flags.

I've visited you again - and again!
regards from UK. (looking forward to the ashes later this year!)

http://wissyweb.blogspot.com

Have a look at my blog. Leave a comment on any of the subjects if they interest you. Constructive criticism always welcome! Even subscribe to my blog if you wish.

www.wissyweb.blogspot.com

January 20, 2010 3:19 pm  #3

Its hard to top you Pommies - always so confident on the cricket field and yet we always beat you! Seriously though, I hope it is a nice close series. Thanks for the visits. AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE - OY! OY! OY!

January 20, 2010 7:18 pm  #4

This Shoutmix is great - I put it up six hours ago and it has had ten visits not including Australia. Get one - it works!  Click on the Geovisits box on http://david251.fotopic.net for the stats - you will need to scroll down to the right just a little.

Last edited by llandewi (January 20, 2010 7:23 pm)

January 21, 2010 1:20 pm  #5

Shoutmix works - today I had 50 country visits including 3 new flags and 2 US states. The geovisits stats return to zero  around 11 pm Brisbane time - there are three on it already. If you don't get a shoutmix you are missing out badly. Check it out on my site http://david251.fotopic.net and get one- then start blogging - you won't be sorry! 

January 21, 2010 1:22 pm  #6

Another Vietnam flag for you!Please visited my site!

My private blog & my Counter here :
♥♥ THE INFORMER 2010'S BLOG ♥♥ | ♥♥ My Flag Counter ♥♥
Please add you to my Google Friends board in my site and be my friends!

January 21, 2010 1:25 pm  #7

Visited hhuuco - Google 2084? 

January 22, 2010 6:52 pm  #8

I've added it to my site, but not sure how it works. Is it just a chat? How does it generate new traffic?

January 22, 2010 7:59 pm  #9

I have sent you your first message, which gave you another Australian flag. See, your first shoutmix flag! Click on llandewi - it will direct you to my website (giving me another flag) and look for my shoutmix. Click on any underlined message in that shoutmix (you may need to scroll down a little) and you will be redirected to a website in another window. When you find their shoutmix and post a message, it will appear on that shoutmix, which will mean that anybody can look at it and post a reply, then you can post a message to any other visitors that appear on that shoutmix. Make sure you include your URL, not your email, otherwise visitors cannot get to your website.  Try about 6 or so messages at first and traffic will increase. After six new countries and lots of repeat visits on my shoutmix, it works! Click on the Geovisits site, it shows how many visitors I have each day, it goes back to zero around 11 pm Brisbane time.

Last edited by llandewi (January 22, 2010 8:25 pm)

January 22, 2010 9:32 pm  #10

Shoutmix isn't a chat room - you can chat if you wish, but you do not have to -  you can just leave messages (a short one such as "just blogging thru - plz visit me" will do, and add a smilie if they are available). The beauty of shoutmix is that once you post a message on somebody's shoutmix, the owner of that website can reply if they wish - most do - and there is a flag for you. But there is more! Not only can the website owner reply to you, but any other visitor to that website can reply as well - there is another flag. Don't forget to thank your visitor by leaving a thank you message on their shoutbox - then they get another flag if they have a counter.

Board footera

Flag Counter