Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2010 1:58 pm  #1

Why the Kosove Flag is not here?

I have get my flagcounter from this site and more than 60% of my visitors come from Kosovo and in they's flag we see a Serbian flag, and they like to see they's flag.. So how we can add a new state flag to the list of flagcounters?

Last edited by JeTon (March 30, 2010 2:00 pm)

March 30, 2010 5:59 pm  #2

Re: Why the Kosove Flag is not here?

So far, kosovo uses Serbian ccTLD for their Internet Service Providers. Unless they get their own ccTLDs, there will be a serbian flag showed for them...
There is nothing Flagcounter can do about it...

April 5, 2010 1:38 pm  #3

Yes, i understand you Zakur.. And thank you for your answer...

April 8, 2010 11:48 pm  #4

Thats kind of a bummer. Its a pretty flag too. I wonder why they dont have their own ccTLD yet?

“He lives the poetry that he cannot write. The others write the poetry that they dare not realise.” - Oscar Wilde
Feel free to visit my site here

May 21, 2010 2:38 pm  #5

I got a visit from Kosovo yesterday, it showed as Macedonia, not Serbia:

Kosovo, Samokov, Macedonia   
Pristina, Kosovo (82.114.78.102)

May 23, 2010 6:18 am  #6

JeTon wrote:

I have get my flagcounter from this site and more than 60% of my visitors come from Kosovo and in they's flag we see a Serbian flag, and they like to see they's flag..

Another reason is I think because Kosovo is still a disputed territory. Until they get the independence and their own ccTLD, most likely Kosovan flag will not appear. Though I like the flag.

JeTon wrote:

So how we can add a new state flag to the list of flagcounters?

Well, I don't think we can add any new state flag outside the country list provided by the Admins.

Board footera

Flag Counter