Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2010 6:34 am  #1

Australian states counter

This is a request for an Australian states and territories counter. If you include all the Australian states including the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory, you get 8 Flags. Add Cocos & Keeling Islands, Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, Heard Island (I think), Pitcairn Island, that is 13 flags. If you add New Zealand and Papua New Guinea there are 15 flags, certainly on par with Canada. Anyway I want to see a Queensland flag on my counter as it is the greatest!   

April 18, 2010 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Australian states counter

i dont think theyd be able to add all the islands like cocos, christmas, norfolk, heard and mcdonalds, pitcairn, new caledonia, solomon, etc. cause they all have their own flags already, plus some are REALLY hard to get  but there could be western aus, mainland, south aus, queensland, new south wales, victoria and tasmania. an aussie one would be cool

Last edited by goosers (April 18, 2010 3:03 pm)

April 26, 2010 9:37 am  #3

That was the whole idea of an Aussie states AND territories counter as mainland Australia plus Tasmania would not be enough flags to justify a counter. NZ and Papua should be added as they are virtually honorary Australians.  As regards difficult to get territories, all you have to do is send me some cash for plane fares and I will go visiting these islands - fun for me and flags for you! Just kidding! 

Last edited by llandewi (April 26, 2010 9:38 am)

April 28, 2010 5:52 pm  #4

I think that an Australian counter would be a very cool addition to the U.S. state and Canadian territory counters.

April 30, 2010 7:28 pm  #5

I also agree on this!

May 2, 2010 3:58 am  #6

There we go - demand! Now all we need is a counter to be supplied by our fantastic administrator Jeremy who is no doubt an all round good guy (crawl, crawl, grovel, grovel)   

Last edited by llandewi (May 2, 2010 3:58 am)

Board footera

Flag Counter