Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2015 5:27 pm  #1

My counters now show zero values

Hello, today I noticed that all my counters show zero values. I have them for years and there were many flags.

Could you please tell me where all the flags disappeared?

Counters:
1) s04.flagcounter.com/more/Jf0
2) s03.flagcounter.com/more/SXM
3) s09.flagcounter.com/more/lZl
4) s09.flagcounter.com/more/kbf
5) s11.flagcounter.com/more/DBf/

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Greetings from Czech republic.

Mike

July 14, 2015 6:33 pm  #2

Re: My counters now show zero values

Are they placed on a website that hasn't had any visits for 30 days? Cause if yes, that's the reason all your hits are gone.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

July 15, 2015 7:27 am  #3

Ahoj holland, koukam odkud pochazis a asi si muzeme klidne psat cesky/slovensky :-) Pocitadla mam umistena na strankach, ktere zrovna nemaji nijak extra velkou navstevnost, ale nikdy se mi nestalo, ze by mi vlajecky zmizely. Tohle vynulovani, kdyz stranka nema navstevnost je nejaka novinka? Potom je flagcounter pro me naprosto zbytecny ...

Hello holland, I see you came from Slovakia so we can talk in Czech or Slovak language The counters are placed on websites with low visits, but I had never problem that flags are gone because of this. Is this reset process new here? Then Flagcounter is useless for me ....

July 15, 2015 8:40 am  #4

Chlape, na fóre je zakázané hovoriť ináč jak Anglicky, ale jak je libo. Jediné, čo sa mohlo stať je, že sa ti ozaj podarilo nedostať návštevu 30 dní. Vtedy sa Free Countre automaticky deaktivujú, aby sa ušetrilo miesto na serveroch. A, keďže sa ti vynulovali všetky, je to na 100% to, čo sa stalo. Keď tomu chceš v budúcnosti predísť, kúp si Pro. Neni to až taká suma a máš aj regióny

Dude, it's forbidden to speak in any other language than English on the forum, but whatever. The only thing that could have happened is that your site really managed to not get any hits for 30 days. When this happens, the counter is deactivated to make space on the servers. And, since all your counters reset, that's definitely what happened. If you want to avoid this in the future, subscribe for a Pro. It's relatively cheap and you can collect regions

Last edited by holland25 (July 15, 2015 8:40 am)

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

July 15, 2015 9:11 am  #5

Pro verze by byla fajn, ale nechce se mi za tuhle sluzbu platit, kor kdyz ji pouzivam pro stranky, ktere nevydelavaji a maji nizkou navstevnost. Rozhodl jsem se pocitadla smazat a najit za ne nejakou nahradu. Každopádně díky za vysvětlení.

Pro version would be great, but I don't want to pay for the Flagcounters. The main reason why is that they are for non-profit websites with low visits. So I decided to delete the counters a now I'm looking for something else.

Thanks anyway for your explanation here.

Board footera

Flag Counter