- Paul Prince
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Canary Islands
- Registered: August 9, 2011
- Posts: 4,492
Re: Big flagcounter
you dont have xl after count.
On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
Paul Prince wrote:
you dont have xl after count.
Yes, I've tried putting xl or l after count but it doesn't work.
I think it may be a Blogger issue.
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Big flagcounter
Below is the code of your counter
I couldn't see that you added a xl after the count.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
I HAVE now added xl after the count and it remains the same.
Anyway, I think xl would be too big for the sidebar. I'm more interested in size "l" (like shopping for clothes).
- Paul Prince
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Canary Islands
- Registered: August 9, 2011
- Posts: 4,492
Re: Big flagcounter
you need to do count_xl (i think)
your code is missing the _
Last edited by Paul Prince (May 11, 2013 10:51 am)
On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
Javiervallestero wrote:
I HAVE now added xl after the count and it remains the same.
Anyway, I think xl would be too big for the sidebar. I'm more interested in size "l" (like shopping for clothes).
Ok, I see what's happening. It takes a few minutes for it to work. Yes, you can add xl and get a bigger counter.
Problem is, I'm interested in size l but it doesn't work. You don't get any counter if you put l after count.
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Big flagcounter
Should I inform Jeremy about that problem. The FAQ is saying that size_l is working for the map. I couldn't find an iformation on the counter itself.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- Javiervallestero
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: December 23, 2012
- Posts: 32
Re: Big flagcounter
Jens wrote:
Should I inform Jeremy about that problem. The FAQ is saying that size_l is working for the map. I couldn't find an iformation on the counter itself.
I think it would be great if he could fix that. I just wanted to make my counter a little bigger so that it fits better in the sidebar.
Unless I'm already using size "l"! I don't really know which size my counter is.
- Paul Prince
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Canary Islands
- Registered: August 9, 2011
- Posts: 4,492
Re: Big flagcounter
Xl is for the main counter......l is for the map
On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.
- Jeremy
- Administrator
Offline 
- From: United States
- Registered: August 30, 2009
- Posts: 2,780
Re: Big flagcounter
Paul Prince wrote:
Xl is for the main counter......l is for the map
Correct, there is no "l" size for the regular counter. But there is an "l" and "xl" for the map.
The large sized regular counter is not documented in the FAQ, but I revealed it as a beta feature at
Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Paul Prince wrote: