Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2013 3:11 am  #1


Can't add more flags?

Hello everyone.

My counter has been up and running for about a year now with no problems. My counter displays 6 columns. Up until recently, whenever I needed to display another row, I simply incremented the maxflags by 6 up to the current 12 rows (72 flags). 

A few days ago I set maxflags_78 however an additional row did not appear like it has always done before. I've looked at the code several times, but can't see any errors. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!


 

Last edited by GrumpyMoose (April 5, 2013 3:15 am)

 

April 5, 2013 3:13 am  #2


Re: Can't add more flags?

The counter is located here:

http://alaskaweatherwatch.com/dwWho.php

 

     •Thread Starter
 

April 5, 2013 3:58 am  #3


Re: Can't add more flags?

Your code is correct,at this moment you have 6 collumns and 12 rows, a total of 72 flags
from the moment you have a new flag a new row will appear


Belgian greetings from my dogs in Heaven, my cats on Earth and I   
I always appreciate a visit back
http://www.goclooney.be 
my Flagcounter
 

April 5, 2013 4:10 am  #4


Re: Can't add more flags?

added Afganistan ;-))


Belgian greetings from my dogs in Heaven, my cats on Earth and I   
I always appreciate a visit back
http://www.goclooney.be 
my Flagcounter
 

April 5, 2013 6:41 am  #5


Re: Can't add more flags?

Interesting. Before I never needed to wait for a new flag to get the next row to appear. It would simply show up when I changed the code regardless of the actual number of flags. But it is obviously working now anyway.

Thanks!

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter