- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Timed counter not working.
I put a timed counter on my website but it does not seem to work. Is it because I am on free version of flagcounter and it takes five minutes? Thanks.
Visit:
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Timed counter not working.
Nope, it has been five minutes but still not working.
Visit:
- •
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Timed counter not working.
I was figuring it out when I realised that everyone can see it but me. I proved this by visiting my self from the US. Anyone else have this problem?
Visit:
- •
- tank
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline - Registered: February 10, 2013
- Posts: 637
Re: Timed counter not working.
I fixed it, sorry for bringing it up. I played around with the code, then it worked.
Visit:
- •

1 of 1