- Hingham Prowler
- Flag Newbie
Offline 
- From: Hingham, Massachusetts USA
- Registered: March 30, 2013
- Posts: 4
flags not updating..
Hello-
I am a new pro user and my flags outside of the US are not showing, some of you have visited my blog and I can see them in my statcounter but they do not show in my flag counter? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Best Regards, Hingham Prowler
- Hingham Prowler
- Flag Newbie
Offline 
- From: Hingham, Massachusetts USA
- Registered: March 30, 2013
- Posts: 4
Re: flags not updating..
I tried re-generating my code and it appears to be updating. Thanks !!
Best Regards, Hingham Prowler
- •
- holland25
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Trnava, Slovakia
- Registered: September 20, 2010
- Posts: 3,688
Re: flags not updating..
Dude, you need to wait at least 24 hours for everything to start appearing correctly.
251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.

1 of 1