Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2009 7:26 am  #1

Flickr photo groups

I learned of FC when I saw it below a photo posted on Flickr.

I administer three groups on Flickr and am wondering if or how it might be possible to have FC on a whole group. If it's possible I don't understand how to do it. Mine are small groups now but very international.

If FC were on the group page, could it show just the visits to the group, or would it necessarily show all the visits to whatever pics were posted on the group, which would of course defeat the purpose of having FC just for a given group.

Any help appreciated- thanks.
FC's a great idea!

October 15, 2009 3:22 pm  #2

Re: Flickr photo groups

Welcome to the forum

Do you have to be a premium member to put FC on your profile and/or on groups' pages?
I don't know if these people are premium or not but they've got FC on their groups' page: 1 2 Anyway, I'm not familiar with flickr but you probably paste the html code under group's description or smthng? To add it to your profile you just click "edit your profile" and paste the html code into the "describe yourself" box, so it has to be smthng similar for groups as well 

And about your 2nd question: FC shows visitors only where the FC image/code is located
Hopefully someone who uses flickr will help you more or alternatively you could ask in flickr's help forum

November 12, 2009 1:15 pm  #3

Re: Flickr photo groups

Visit mY flickr.
Lot of cars

hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 

Board footera

Flag Counter