Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2011 5:48 pm  #1

How do I create a Flag Counter in Tumblr ?

Hi, every1 !
How do I create a Flag Counter in Tumblr ?
thx

March 12, 2011 6:04 pm  #2

Re: How do I create a Flag Counter in Tumblr ?

Click "Get your flagcounter" at http://flagcounter.com/index.html

You will receive a code and you have to decide to use the code for websites or for forums.
Insert the code at your Tumblr site as convenient. Your are done.

If the website code doesn't work try to use the code provided for forums. Sometimes try and errors helps to find out what the correct one is.

Have fun, post your experience and the way you used.
It might be helpful for other Tumbrl users as well.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 12, 2011 6:05 pm  #3

and is it possible to build a Flag Counter in Facebook?
and what is it to copy the the flag counter code to the code of my site?

Last edited by ph0nix (March 12, 2011 6:06 pm)

March 12, 2011 6:10 pm  #4

oh thank you for the replay...
BUT this is the question How do I "Insert the code at your Tumblr site as convenient" where do I insert the code ?? in the URL of Tumblr??

March 12, 2011 6:18 pm  #5

I am not familiar with Tumblr. Anyhow, you should have a section on your profile site where you can write something (probably about yourself). The copied code should be inserted there; definitely not attached to the URL.

If you have problems you can send me your Tumbrl access code and I will try it tomorrow for you. But please, you should use that option only in worse case.

Referring to your Facebook query; it is actually not possible to attach FC to Facebook. That has to do with Facebook policy and how they host their customer data.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 12, 2011 6:25 pm  #6

Thank  you !

Board footera

Flag Counter