Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2015 4:42 am  #21

Re: What is Flag Counter Pro?

You should have got the access to your flag counter management.
Generate the counter by following the provided instruction.
Insert the flag counter code at your wordpress site where do you want to see it.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 15, 2015 3:26 pm  #22

If Flag Counter PRO is placed on two different domains, does Flag Counter PRO show a combined total of flags and statistics from both domains? If that is the case, I guess the visitor log is where you could see which website the hits are coming from but would have to manually calculate how many hits each website has. Correct? Finally, if the first two questions are in the affirmative, will a future revision of Flag Counter PRO perhaps show statistics broken down by domain for each domain that Flag Counter PRO is installed on? TIA (Thanks in Advance)! Dave

Rev. David E. Hamm
DATM Webmaster
https://datm.org

June 15, 2015 5:43 pm  #23

1. Your assumption is correct.
2. Good idea. You should post such a proposal at the appropriate forum section (suggestions and feedback).

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

August 21, 2015 3:58 am  #24

sorry, I'm confused. Where do I find my details page? I just embedded some html into a text widget, so I did not really install that much of a plugin or something. Or is it somewhere I miss on? 

Thanks so much   

August 21, 2015 4:24 am  #25

zainulabidin wrote:

sorry, I'm confused. Where do I find my details page? I just embedded some html into a text widget, so I did not really install that much of a plugin or something. Or is it somewhere I miss on? 

Thanks so much   

What service do you use?

June 29, 2017 2:02 pm  #26

Love Flag Counter

I want to collect all the flags in the world! Flag Counter lover 
https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

July 11, 2018 11:30 am  #27

I'm confused. Where do I find my details page?
I just embedded some html into a text widget, so I did not really install that much of a plugin or something.
Or is it somewhere I miss on? 

July 13, 2018 12:28 am  #28

Hi BerythaBeasley,

Your details page is the page reached when you click on your counter.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 11, 2019 10:05 am  #29

Hi
Can anyone help me how can I install the Flag Counter in my page like those that ive seen on some other members gallery?
Thanks in advance.

February 12, 2019 3:57 pm  #30

I just purchased an annual Pro subscription . . . I thought that included in this subscription was 'adding' thousands of Visitors-Flags into my Website Flag Counter by your company - Is this feature included in the subscription?

If not, do you have a plan as such? I'm sure you understand why anybody would want thousands, and even millions of Visitors-Flags into their 'World Free-Service' site that was created to be beneficial to all food providers around the World . . . Please provide me this 'assistance'. Thanks in advance. 

Board footera

Flag Counter