Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2018 6:19 pm  #51

Re: What is your favourite TV show or Movies

My favt show is Kapil sharma shiw

August 27, 2018 6:20 pm  #52

Its very nice show

August 27, 2018 6:20 pm  #53

Also like english movies

August 27, 2018 10:32 pm  #54

Will&Grace
Friends
The Simpson
TBBT
Scrubs
Magum P.I.
According to Jim

August 28, 2018 1:57 am  #55

Any variety shows and movies that make me laugh. my favorite movies were the Three Idiots!

September 6, 2018 2:27 pm  #56

My favorite serious (drama) is 3% (Made by Netflix.) The drama keeps me on my toes, I love the setting of a little post-apo, a little-ruined economy, I discovered my love for Portuguese (Brazilian), I love the diverse cast, and it’s not as -filled as American or UK Netflix productions.

My favorite sit-com (Netflix)which made me laugh many times is One Day at a Time. It’s a remake. It tells the story of a Cuban family (mother, grandmother, daughter and a son) and there’s this one random guy who’s very sweet but also really not sharp and their very normal and realistic stories which are just the best.

My favorite fantasy series (made by Space Canada) are Wynonna Earp, it’s like female Supernatural, but I actually got bored by Supernatural and I love these serious, I just think the jokes are better and more natural. Also, the sisterhood presented in there is better than any other relationship in any other show.

And then there is Black Mirror (Netflix)2 This show is made of one-episode stories who aren’t connected, at least not story-wise. I started watching with the 4th season and didn’t even notice it wasn’t the first one. Which, I think, worked out well for me, cause I didn’t really like the first season. All episodes are meant to show the bad side of human nature and they do so by showing realistic technological advances and how perfectly they’re effed up by human race’s worst of the worst. It’s not a happy show

September 9, 2018 8:49 pm  #57

Black Mirror is a very good show that reflects society and the times in which we live, and it pushes you to reflect.

Board footera

Flag Counter