Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2018 12:06 am  #61

Re: What is your favorite football team?

Mine is MU

April 23, 2018 6:50 pm  #62

European football I like the Tottenham Spurs.  American football I like the Chicago Bears.

I enjoy reading, music, traveling and sports.  I have two travel blogs at http://www.bransoncheaptickets.com and http://www.travelwithoutamap.com

June 1, 2018 4:50 pm  #63

My favorite team is Brazil

Biker Mizan

June 25, 2018 1:05 am  #64

I'll tell you the story of how I starting following Man Utd. I think it was 1998 when I first saw a football match. From what I remember, it didn't involve Utd. Before that match, the only sport I used to follow was cricket (because that was the trend - me being an 8 year old at that time and an Indian). Now I cannot say my love affair with football was a love at first sight, but yes, it fascinated me because of its pace, excitement and after playing for a while myself casually, the level of exhilaration and joy one feels after scoring a goal. During that time, there was a lot of craze about David Beckham and I used to wonder what all that was about. With time, I actually started appreciating the game. At first it was just the thrill and celebrations and excitement. I remember watching the likes of Beckham and Giggs and at their very best. I distinctly remember the unforgettable magic that happened at Camp Nou in 1999, I remember 'that' Schmeichel cartwheel. And, I always regret not being able to watch the likes of Cantona live. Slowly, I got attached to the club and started reading/watching about the history of the club and the highlights of the past matches and learning abou thte different managers and captains. After this point, it is really hard to change 'your' team. This way all fans have become fans of their respective teams. More often than not of Premier League teams as they had a much greater exposure when football became prominent to the fans in India atleast. From then on, I've been lucky enough to see some starts in Utd like Scholes, Giggs, Neville, Beckham, Keane, Solskjaer, Stam, Van Nistelrooy, Fletcher, Van der Sar, Ferdinand, Vidic, Ronaldo, Rooney, Carrick and more recently, Van Persie (never thought before the last season I'd get to cheer for him *wink wink*) plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited by zamakli (June 27, 2018 3:09 pm)

July 2, 2018 1:00 pm  #65

My favorite football team is Russia. Thanks

August 25, 2018 10:08 am  #66

Argentina messi

August 26, 2018 8:56 pm  #67

I love English football

September 14, 2018 8:25 am  #68

My favorite team is "AS Bari, Roma,Milan and Barcelona"

Yesterday 3:25 pm  #69

Liverpool is my favorite football team.

Board footera

Flag Counter