Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2018 8:36 am  #1

New to Flag Collecting

Hey guys, I am relatively new to flag collecting business and I am considering going pro at some time to gather specific data as well. With that being said, can anyone with a pro account tell me what regions of Russia and Romania have I collected already? Thank you.

Link: s01.flagcounter.com/countries/3RSW/

June 25, 2018 1:02 am  #2

Re: New to Flag Collecting

During World War I, communities were encouraged to launch drives for the sale of bonds to finance the American involvement in the war. There were five drives in total, including one after the war had ended. A community that met its quota for a drive was awarded a Liberty Loan flag by the U.S. Treasury. Lexington met its quota in all five drives. It received four flags and then, to show oversubscription in all drives, its fourth flag was altered with a line through the four stripes. It is exceedingly rare for any one institution to possess four intact flags. Bluestacks TextNow Photomath

Last edited by zamakli (June 27, 2018 3:01 pm)

June 30, 2018 12:27 pm  #3

Trust me flag collecting business is flourishing nowadays. @katyf . Do a private message to me Ill happy to guide you further. I possess a lot of flags.

June 30, 2018 12:27 pm  #4

Nice post 

June 30, 2018 12:28 pm  #5

Do we need to find such issues

June 30, 2018 12:28 pm  #6

Trust me flag collecting business is flourishing nowadays. @katyf . Do a private message to me Ill happy to guide you further. I possess a lot of flags.USTVNow UKTVNow RedBox TV

Board footera

Flag Counter