Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2018 12:49 am  #1

Flag Counter counts my visits & increase in visitors & flag counts

Flag counter problem

From 27 February 2018 to 27 March 2018 there were very few visitors or flag views eg 4 visitors & 5 views on one of my websites. Then huge increase with 21 visitors & 215 Flag Counter views from 28 March to today.  On the bottom of the main counter page for the above website it says your browser is being ignored by this counter however after a particular hour of the day it counts my visit eg visited 7 seconds ago. On the other website it has changed from ignoring my browser to do you want to ignore this browser. It counted my visit today eg 8 seconds ago. The flag counter will change from ‘ignoring to do you want to ignore this browser’ randomly but not the other way on both websites. Checked my settings & am allowing cookies.  I haven’t had any change in my interests with separate Flag Counters used on two longterm websites only. The other website has very few visits or views which was historically the position for both websites.  My counters are not registered. What could be the problem? 

April 14, 2018 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Flag Counter counts my visits & increase in visitors & flag counts

Hi RainSouthE,

If you are seeing the prompt to ignore your browser that means with certainty that your browser does not currently have the cookie. If you use a private browsing mode, have your browser configured to limit and/or delete cookies, or have other antivirus or spyware software on your computer that deletes your cookies, we are unable to remember that preference.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 15, 2018 12:58 am  #3

Re: Flag Counter counts my visits & increase in visitors & flag counts

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll check my antivirus software as that appears to be the problem.

Board footera

Flag Counter