Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2018 7:49 pm  #51

Re: Favorite travel destination

For me everywhere where I can go into the sea and take some underwater photo But maybe Caribbean area and Maldives  

February 20, 2018 11:55 pm  #52

I've been to more than 20 countries. The destinations I like most are the Alps (Switzerland), Vientiane (Laos) and Hoian (Vietnam)

February 23, 2018 11:46 pm  #53

Mine is Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

April 2, 2018 7:07 pm  #54

Just Aruba or Caribbean  

April 3, 2018 6:38 am  #55

Amsterdam, Moscow and Mount Athos (The Holy Mountain).

Last edited by nikolaos p. (April 3, 2018 6:38 am)

April 3, 2018 4:19 pm  #56

I really would like to visit Montenegro.

April 11, 2018 3:16 am  #57

Hi I am new here, I just wanna share my favorites destinations is Cambodia. I love how they are very simplicity. And I love how you can eat for $3 per meal.

May 9, 2018 12:05 pm  #58

I have traveled a lot and definitely my favorite travel destination must have sun, beach and contact with nature. Troia in Portugal is perfect.... http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png
check http://www.troiaresort.pt/en/what-to-do-in-troia/  and discover the reasons that made me choose this amazing place!

May 19, 2018 4:08 pm  #59

Pearl Gemstone, additionally called ‘Moti’, balances our energies by calming the mind and driving away indecision - Pearl is related to charm, confidence, and concentration, so  beinghelpful  for private development. Acting as a protecting defends and a healing gemstone the pearl additionally boosts the wearer’s memory. AN embodiment of a balanced and calm mind, it's very often want to ward off negative tendencies like aggression or concern.  Myluckystones  activities see quite a ton of positive development if the user is therefore inclined. It helps management mental agitations of the user and guides in seeking answer with a relaxed and holistic perspective.

Shopping with  myluckystones  offer you complete peace of mind along with joy. Here every piece of Lucky stone comes with a certificate of authenticity, buying is a high involvement activity, hence attachment & trust play a very important role, with pride we can say that this business house gained the trust of customers over 5 generations. We at Lucky stones wish you a happy and satisfied buying and hope you cherish our Lucky stones all your life.

May 21, 2018 3:30 pm  #60

I love Venice!

Board footera

Flag Counter