Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2018 7:41 am  #1

Warm Greeting from Indonesia

Hi guys, I've just join this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone.
I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum.

Warm greeting from Indonesia   

March 4, 2018 8:13 pm  #2

Re: Warm Greeting from Indonesia

Hello
salem
The best greeting from Tunisia 
nice to meet you

April 12, 2018 12:57 pm  #3

Planning To Marry A Filipina, Prepare Yourself, Culture, Money Problem, Materialistic 

Welcome to this important discussion about Filipina or Philippine Women. Recently I just post a blog about why a Filipina always asking  money to a foreigner.  [color=#009900 !important]Actually[/color] I am a Filipina too, but I don’t really like some Filipina treating foreigner.Believe me I love my country Philippines, but I think we all should be respectful or treat westerners like a human being not a [color=#009900 !important]ATM machine[/color]. The reason I make a blog post about Filipina or Philippines is because I really want to changes some of my fellow Filipino thoughts. About foreigners that has a lot of money, but the truth is no westerners has hard jobs that paid a little big than in the Philippines.But they have a lot of mortgage, bills  to pay every month that almost all their [color=#009900 !important]salary[/color] for a month is not enough. Plus they have to pay taxes, I hope that my fellow Filipino who is the parent of a Filipina who is married to a foreigners will understand this kind of situation. And so they wont ask a money to their daughter who is married to a foreigner.

April 13, 2018 8:11 am  #4

jasaseo wrote:

Hi guys, I've just join this forums. I’m very glad to make friends with everyone.
I hope we will help and share together about our knowledge and experiences on this forum.

Warm greeting from Indonesia   

Halo bang! Ada orang Indonesia juga di forum ini haha gak nyangka
Baru join bang? Uda nemu anak-anak Indo lain di mari?

Trnslt:
Hello! Indonesia also there are people on this forum. Really not expected.
Have you recently joined in this forum?
Have you met other Indonesia member on this forum?

PAYFAZZ - Cara Cepat Mendapatkan Pinjaman Uang untuk Keperluan Modal Usaha Anda.

April 23, 2018 6:59 pm  #5

Hello from the U.S.  I have been to countries close to you.  I have traveled to the Philippines, Malaysia, and Cambodia..  Maybe Indonesia next time

I enjoy reading, music, traveling and sports.  I have two travel blogs at http://www.bransoncheaptickets.com and http://www.travelwithoutamap.com

May 27, 2018 3:59 pm  #6

Multifunction MetersMECO has a network of over 60 Authorised Dealers / Distributors who effectively channel the products in the entire Indian subcontinent with good penetration. Our products are exported to almost all the continents of the world through local agents and representatives. @mecoinst
Find here details of firms selling Multifunction Meter, for your purchase needs. Get the latest information on Multifunction Meter, suppliers, makers, wholesalers, traders with Multifunction Meter prices for getting.

June 1, 2018 4:48 pm  #7

Thanks for the topic.

Biker Mizan

Board footera

Flag Counter