Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2017 5:24 pm  #31

Re: Favorite travel destination

i've been twice in southern Argentina (Patagonia) and would love visit it for the 3th time...

September 13, 2017 6:06 am  #32

Spain and Portugal for a beach destination, Paris for a city 1

Last edited by 23472 (September 13, 2017 6:06 am)

September 13, 2017 5:48 pm  #33

I love Thailand

September 18, 2017 6:59 pm  #34

Now Canary Islands in my head.

September 21, 2017 7:29 am  #35

Thailand and Dubai are best
Start Your Blog

September 24, 2017 2:22 pm  #36

My favourite town/city/place for each month. Just a dream for the next year:
01. Sidney (Australia)
02. Auckland (New Zealand)
03. Santiago (Chile)
04. Lisbon (Portugal)
05. Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
06. Elba Island (Italy)
07. Aosta Valley (Italy)
08. Tallinn (Estonia)
09. Gdansk (Poland)
10. Vienna (Austria)
11. Rhodes (Greece)
12. Tokyo (Japan)
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

My website: http://pillandia.blogspot.com
Confine amministrativo - Riigipiir - Political border - 国境 - 边界 - Граница - Granica - Σύνορα - Frontera - Frontière - Perbatasan - Fronteira - Meja - Sempadan - 국경 - Grensovergang - Staatsgrenze - Valtionraja - Határ - Biên giới

September 28, 2017 10:03 pm  #37

I am not a huge world traveler so I am sure there are many fine destinations that I am unaware of. 
Hong Kong - Whenever I try to explain it to anyone I say it's like NY, Vegas and both northern and southern CA all rolled into one location. It wouldn't rank very high as a vacation destination, but I love it there none the less and it's a great travel destination.

Australia - I spent a fair amount of time in Sydney and would love to see the rest of the country. I think what I like about Australia the most is the Aussies (and the Kiwi's too). They are a more laid back and friendly version of Americans. 

The Greek Isles - Just gorgeous. On occasion I still dream of looking out over the caldera high up from the "hotel" on Santorini drinking some wine as the sun went down.

Cheers,Bestia

October 4, 2017 4:41 pm  #38

Hi
I have read some awesome destinations for my next visit, well I visited Dubai and found some amazing places to visit, one of them is Dubai desert safari, Burj Khalifa, Abudhabi City Tour, Musandam Boat Trip and Ferrari World. But believe me, you will find some amazing shopping places. Transport is cheap, people are amazing, cities are amazing! I would highly recommend. 

Thank you! 

Happy Travelling!

November 1, 2017 6:16 pm  #39

Greenland and Iceland in the summer; Portugal, Georgia and Armenia in the winter.

http://aworldoftickets.blogspot.com
Needing visits from British Indian Ocean Territory, Caribbean Netherlands, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Saint Barthelemy, South Sudan, Wallis and Futuna, Antarctica.

November 7, 2017 5:27 pm  #40

I  cannot choose just one. Turkey is just awesome: Istanbul is the most interesting city to me. Kushadasi is peaceful, the ruins at Ephesus, my favorite, and Antalya is a great resort (though not my favorite

Kind regards, Violab

Board footera

Flag Counter