Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2017 1:50 am  #11

Re: Regions discontinued ??

This is what happens when parents don't supervise their children's internet usage. #netnanny

2,572 out of 2,587 Regions Collected​
251/251 Countries Collected.
http://www.iiadseries.com/visitors

June 27, 2017 5:48 am  #12

roddersnavy wrote:

This is what happens when parents don't supervise their children's internet usage. #netnanny

Exactly!! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

August 12, 2017 10:36 pm  #13

also was wondering what is this discontinued regions, like apparently in France there was a change in regions and this is reflected in flag counter but for example the regions that flag counter offers for Finland or Latvia are also not current and they aren't marked by "discontinued" or anything, so why was it done for France then?

August 13, 2017 12:04 am  #14

Because Jeremy is busy and can only do so many things at once, give it time

2,572 out of 2,587 Regions Collected​
251/251 Countries Collected.
http://www.iiadseries.com/visitors

August 13, 2017 1:22 am  #15

roddersnavy wrote:

Because Jeremy is busy and can only do so many things at once, give it time

time? it was like 10 years ago when the regions changed...

August 13, 2017 2:11 am  #16

23472 wrote:

also was wondering what is this discontinued regions, like apparently in France there was a change in regions and this is reflected in flag counter but for example the regions that flag counter offers for Finland or Latvia are also not current and they aren't marked by "discontinued" or anything, so why was it done for France then?

What happened to Latvia? All regions are accessible, if I am not mistaken.

August 13, 2017 2:37 am  #17

Yolkin wrote:

23472 wrote:

I mean that flag counter has the old regions division (33 regions only) but since 2009 Latvia has had 119 regions

the old 33 regions still exist with the same name but the newer ones haven't been added

August 13, 2017 2:41 am  #18

23472 wrote:

Yolkin wrote:

23472 wrote:

I mean that flag counter has the old regions division (33 regions only) but since 2009 Latvia has had 119 regions

the old 33 regions still exist with the same name but the newer ones haven't been added

Oh yeah, you're right.

Board footera

Flag Counter