Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2017 11:40 pm  #1

All I get is an X in a box, where did it go

Been using my flagcounter for 2 weeks without problem.  Had over 18000 visitors to my page.  Today where the flagcounter usually appears all I get is an X within a box.  I click on it, and it follows the proper link to flag counter, and tries to connect but it just times out.  I thought, well the server must be down.  However I immediately go to another page which has a flag counter (different url of course) and it connects instantly.  The url it tries to go to is s05.flagcounter.com/more/rahf, which is correct.  Anyway for me to check what is going wrong?  The html has not been touched.

April 9, 2017 4:04 am  #2

Re: All I get is an X in a box, where did it go

Hi jackburns,

We did have a brief network issue with the s05 server this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 10, 2017 3:17 pm  #3

using my flagcounter since 2012 without problem. Now I got only 5 flags today. Whats wrong??

Last edited by OM Hans (April 10, 2017 6:23 pm)

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE:  http://www.dh0iav.de  Greetings from the Müritz, the largest inland lake in Germany !  OM Hans, (DH0IAV)
248 countries, .2213 flags collected

April 10, 2017 10:36 pm  #4

Hi OM Hans,

Your counter appears to be working correctly. I do not see anything that evidences that there has been any more visitors than what is indicated.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 14, 2017 4:07 am  #5

hi, why i can't see my live traffic feed, only no. of visitors? 
thanks for your reply.

Mhel Solomon

April 14, 2017 7:05 pm  #6

Hi mhelsolomon,

What is the address of your counter or website?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter